Phone Sex

I never got into fone sex. Im way too visual and demonstrative I need to touch, feel, smell and taste my sexual partner. I want all of my senses to be stimulated.
Phone sex available! Let's talk
I met my phone sex partner years ago. Most of them are afraid to go off line for fear of getting fired. 3 times I took off line with girls. One time I started being stalked.. No kidding. But I have found the perfect girl for me. We talk every week for over 4 years now. Unless we are fighting lol. yup we do that.. $30 an hour. Paypal
Anyone ever try Skype or FaceTime call for "phone sex"? have always wanted to try that. Used to call the 900 numbers in the 80s and 90s.. a lot of good calls but the real thing is better...
Anyone ever try Skype or FaceTime call for "phone sex"? have always wanted to try that. Used to call the 900 numbers in the 80s and 90s.. a lot of good calls but the real thing is better... Originally Posted by cgrman
Skype works great with the right provider. Screen carefully to make sure they like doing it as much as you do too