Black Vanderbilt Professor Explains Why The Democratic South Became Republican.(Video)

what i wonder about is the flag shown with president trump in yr's post

is that merely another attempt at lying, trying to associate him with the confederate flag to fool people, because thats what the left does...project and lie... they show his salute as if he was saluting that flag

trump was hounded constantly by the dimocrat "main stream water boys" about david duke..."have you disavowed him?".... after the umpteenth time of trump saying he did, he finally got sick of these lying people

why the hell do you have to disavow someone who you never avowed?

its all about affixing an association...say it, ask it, imply it, show some image...and it gets falsely imbedded..thats what the water boys do

and then low intelligence swamp rats like biden, lie abt what trump said and his intent and continue to repeat the lies
Wait til all those evil, dishonest dim-retard water boyz discover how to make deep fakes...
No. It bothers me that she’s not telling the truth and that you think she’s a “women.” lol.

She’s reading a script meant to be red meat to the Trump masses.
Written and delivered with extreme political bias. And the entire series is punctuated with trope and white supremacy icons and imagery, as presented in Cheap Charlie’s previous YouTube, complete with demeaning beat box narrative.

Who is this designed to convince? You or me?

Her race doesn’t make it the truth. My point is that to some folks, it does. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wheres your proof she's a Tranny reading a script?
Wheres your proof she's a Tranny reading a script? Originally Posted by Levianon17
You’re just being silly.

I hope.
When Lyndon Johnson said,…”we will have these n…ers voting Democrat for the next 100 years”, He spawned a whole new class of film flam artist.

The “Poverty Pimp”.
You’re just being silly.

I hope. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well I do think she's a women.
If you say so!

Was Daisy Dukes a dim-retard? Didn't know that! Originally Posted by lustylad
If she married a Liverpudlian, does that make her one?
which women? Originally Posted by Johnnyshakes
Prof Carol Swain.
what i wonder about is the flag shown with president trump in yr's post

is that merely another attempt at lying, trying to associate him with the confederate flag to fool people, because thats what the left does...project and lie... they show his salute as if he was saluting that flag

trump was hounded constantly by the dimocrat "main stream water boys" about david duke..."have you disavowed him?".... after the umpteenth time of trump saying he did, he finally got sick of these lying people

why the hell do you have to disavow someone who you never avowed?

its all about affixing an association...say it, ask it, imply it, show some image...and it gets falsely imbedded..thats what the water boys do

and then low intelligence swamp rats like biden, lie abt what trump said and his intent and continue to repeat the lies Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Insidious, eh?

Do you deny the authenticity of the photograph? Of Any of the photographs?

Do you need a tutorial on photography?
what are you trying to do, use a big word even if it doesnt fit?
What are you trying to do, dodge the questions I posed after your previous post?

HHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA (that's a long word too)
thats an easy one

no i wasnt dodging you, your posts mostly elicit eye rolls, and any direct response is a waste of time

and of course those pictures you posted were lies

they are lies if the intent is to smear conservatives as racist, which is a fair assessment of your intent

and the trump one is a lie as the intent is to smear him as racist

and, in addition, that one, i sincerely believe, is a photoshopped or doctored photo showing him saluting with the confederate battle flag superimposed along side, again, to lie about him

for i do not believe he was ever saluting the confederate flag, yet the image attempts to associate those two things
That’s not the definition of lies, friend.
That’s not the definition of lies, friend. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
lie =
1 anything I do not like true or not
2 anything that not part or will hurt my agenda, or agenda told to sell if its true or not
3 if true its still a lei if I say or said so
4 so lie down so its easier for me to kick you

would you like truth in your eyes defined also Sir ???? just asking

topic History is sometimes just opinion/s true or not, if you like it or not. That some will say is a lie so they can do it again in hope for a better outcome MMMMM like
The Charlie Daniels Band - The South's Gonna Do It Again