I just sold my panties in the parking lot!

ah ha ha ha at several of these posts!

awwwww!
I'll take any excuse to drive home without any panties on!

Originally Posted by SugarBeth
Now that's HOT!
confucius says: "panties not best thing in world but next to best thing in world!"
lol--Sugarbeth!

I cant wait to see your panties wednesday!!!! lol
I intend to bring them home with me. I feel like I am setting on top of a rocket ready to launch.
lol--Sugarbeth!

I cant wait to see your panties wednesday!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain

Dallas and Sugarbeth? I'm sure that would be sensation overload...Yummy.
lol--it was awesome fun with Sugarbeth & Tucson....I had a blast! And yes I gave him my panties! lol
Dallas, I dreamed about you last night ..

Glad you and Sugarbeth had fun!
Well Sugar kept hers but I will get them the next time. I was to worn out to argue. Dallas I will send you a gift card to replace the green set let me know where you prefer to buy them. Sugar next time we go back to Electrique Boutique I will collect. I will write a review in a day or two. I need to find out how I can write a review on the two of you as a single review. Now I can say "I survived Dallas with Sugar".
Ah ha ha! Perfect!

Sorry sweetie! Couldn't give you my lacies this time because I'd given away my other black pair in a parking lot and wasn't going to have time to go to Victoria Secret before my trip to Shreveport. You can't complain! Last time you got my bra AND panties :P And they were my favorite pair too!
OK we will make that up next time. Yesterday was the experience of a lifetime.
I'm so glad it was Thanks for letting us jump all over you

Dallas, it was a pleasure finally meeting you. I loved your incall You definitely make it your own.
Dee we need to get that star machine fixed. But on the other hand I saw stars with out it. In all I have experienced in my life yesterday was the tops.
Dallas and Sugarbeth? I'm sure that would be sensation overload...Yummy. Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
It was wild!! lol

Sweet n Little---Funny you said that.....Badhusband just left here.....and he & I were just talking VERY sexy things about you!

SugarBeth & Tucson...that was so friggin awesome!!!

Sugar you are such a sweet sexy "china doll"...I luv ya!

I can see how guys will want to buy panties off providers....it is HOT!!!
Well now everyone is dreaming about both you ladys! And I checked out the Electrique Boutique web site and oh man. You need to have a Haloween bash after shopping there! Very cool!