big NCNS from rude lola bunz

Better you then me lol, I'm bullshitn that does suck. I sent her a pm yesterday but she never responded, I'm pretty sure she would of done the same shit to me.
Damn... Going from a 3 thread whore to a 4 consecutive post whore... Lol Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
It's been a long time, gotta get my fix somehow
Love it EA!!!
Wow, you are a TRUE gentleman indeed.

My day has actually sucked, 2 people stood me up and 3 more called with the most insulting questions, but reading your post made me remember there are good guys out there and it made me remember why I love my job. I actually feel uplifted now because of your post ..... so thank you very much KinkyNasty.

Did a quick GPS search and let her know that it will cause me to be about 40 mins late to the appt, but if she was ok with that, I'd be happy to get it for her. Got to WH, picked up the food and started to head back over to her incall and she texted saying that she can't see me bc she has another appt and now I'm late. Ok... So I offered to drop it off at the front desk so at least she can enjoy the food and I'll reschedule for another time. No hard feelings. Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Didn't a bunch of these NCNS with her happen like just 2 weeks ago?
Gotta wonder who the next dummy that thinks it won't happen to them is going to be ?
At this point anyone it happens to , deserves it !
First, LOLA BUNZ is also known as LOLA BUTZ, so do not get confused.

Second, she has a pimp who keeps her very busy, so her last minute cancellations may not be her fault.

Third, Lola has been busy servicing the guy with $25.00.

Fourth and most importantly, DO NOT post
213-377-2089 without good reason.

213-377-2089 is Lola's contact number for use by customers, friends and of course her pimp.

Old Dingus
Wow, you are a TRUE gentleman indeed.

My day has actually sucked, 2 people stood me up and 3 more called with the most insulting questions, but reading your post made me remember there are good guys out there and it made me remember why I love my job. I actually feel uplifted now because of your post ..... so thank you very much KinkyNasty. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Aka LoveyDovey
Wait...guys are still trying to schedule with this ghetto hoodrat skank??

Y'all get what you deserve...
It is amazing, isn't it............
Why the fuck are people still seeing her?
Errrrrrr, because they do not do research. (?)

Old Dingus
First, LOLA BUNZ is also known as LOLA BUTZ, so do not get confused.

Second, she has a pimp who keeps her very busy, so her last minute cancellations may not be her fault.

Third, Lola has been busy servicing the guy with $25.00.

Fourth and most importantly, DO NOT post
213-377-2089 without good reason.

213-377-2089 is Lola's contact number for use by customers, friends and of course her pimp.

Old Dingus Originally Posted by Old Dingus
Thanks for the info..I almost dialed

213-377-2089.
  • linux
  • 04-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Why post her number if she specifically asked for it not to be posted?
Because she posted it.