Encounter: OMFG Kelly @KGFE

Man I never thought one will pay that coin for a korean piece of arse in Houston. Desperation I guess. Thanks God I go San Jose regularly and I pay half of this for same quality Originally Posted by ThoreXile
Hey man, I’m going to San Jose in a couple of weeks. Got any good agencies over there? Could you pm some of the good ones? Thanks
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle
Originally Posted by aJohnDough
I am considering to visit NY where better price and much better service than KGFE, and no shit about picture
I am considering to visit NY where better price and much better service than KGFE, and no shit about picture Originally Posted by temphd
Just go to Dallas, solid picks and cheaper. Closer too
Originally Posted by Assmaster88

good idea.
Just go to Dallas, solid picks and cheaper. Closer too Originally Posted by aJohnDough
Good thought bro.
I don't do bbfs and will never ever consider that. so without BBFS is my thing. My highest priority is very good service from good young sexy girl. I think around $350/hr would be fair, no BBFS and with MSOG, good service from good looking girl. What yall think?
Eve (whenever she comes back) at Sunflowers fits that bill
Yes Dallas is cheaper by at least a 100 on average and far superior talent. They also don’t have someone giving a false review and then others have to step up and correct it before others go in and get fleeced.
Yes Dallas is cheaper by at least a 100 on average and far superior talent. They also don’t have someone giving a false review and then others have to step up and correct it before others go in and get fleeced. Originally Posted by michaelrayab
I agree on the price being cheaper in Dallas but you're incorrect about false reviews. 75% of Dallas reviews can be disregarded because it's over run by promoters.