For those that do Car BJ's

Drive around. Ppl love watching
With the tremendous amount of video monitoring these days, not even interested in car play....
Done this a ton of times with civvies and UTR's.

Find an over sized parking lot that has a bunch of stores around it like Target, etc. Everyone parks up front so go to the back corner. Normally you can find a spot with shrubbery around the edge of the lot that can block a few angles. If you've got dark tinted windows in your back seat you are basically good to go.
Had a provider tell me once that a guy wanted her to pull into his driveway for a car date. He would slip out of the house. I think she figured the risk-reward ratio wasn't in her favor and declined. It is an option, however.

There are plenty of parking lots behind office buildings that no one would see you in and the cops would never check. The building where I work is one, and a nearby street that has a lot of office buildings where several providers work would be another. Do a little scouting, and opportunities will present themselves.
Who remembers the days of car girls on Harry Hines? Got lots of car head back then even if DPD was actually active in the area! There were some serious hot girls back then!
Pull over on the side of the highway at night..
Everyone will be driving so fast to even pay attention to you.
Just a thought

you can play a hitch hiker role play scenareo..
Dirty but fun! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Sounds fun but I think the risk of being hit by a drunk driver makes this a bad idea.
melannie_star you ever blown anyone in a automatic car wash... ? If not i wanna be your first.
melannie_star you ever blown anyone in a automatic car wash... ? If not i wanna be your first. Originally Posted by JalapenoPopper
High school Boyfriend..
We did it everywhere, it was funny because it
sometimes we had to go through more than once just so he could finish.
Car bj is still on my bucket list...as well as fucking in a car Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

I had a GF that would give me road head on the highway. I think she liked hearing the truckers honk their horns when I'd slow down to give them a shot. But in a parking lot? No way. Cameras are everywhere and someone is always watching. I don't like jail food.
High school Boyfriend..
We did it everywhere, it was funny because it
sometimes we had to go through more than once just so he could finish.
Originally Posted by melannie_star

Full service
What happened to sexy platinum? Has anyone seen or heard from her?
I had a GF that would give me road head on the highway. I think she liked hearing the truckers honk their horns when I'd slow down to give them a shot. But in a parking lot? No way. Cameras are everywhere and someone is always watching. I don't like jail food. Originally Posted by johnclark
LOL.. Me either..
I prefer BCD these days,
Something about being told to squat and cough makes me laugh.
We were less fearless when we were younger though.
Makes me smile just thinking about how promiscuous I was..
Somethings never change..
3 years ago I would have said no way but I had a real world encounter that changed my mind. It's kind of a rush.. I don't do it often because most providers want the same donation even though it's going to be a quicky bbj or back seat cock ride..

I have limo tint so no one can see in. Especially with a sun visor on the windshield. Another thing I've done is go to the Macy's Parking garage at the galleria. Go up to a floor no one is on and park facing the wall. Put a visor up and if you have %20 tint no one will see you. It's pretty dark.

Plus the backseat of my SUV is the best position for girl on top. Get it in nutts deep. Lol
with mouth full done it years ago in RW going down the freeway sunroof open
knockers out .. but would not do as a car date from here
sexy platinum (fka yourDirtyLittleSecret and something that had cajun in it) told me that she worked at macy’s. so, twice i met her inside the mall (she was dressed very nicely, pretty makeup & hair - so it could have been the truth). we walked out to my car and drove up to a level w/ few cars. parked so i could see who was driving by or walking by. dropped shorts and she engulfed lil delites. positioned her so i could fiv while she sucked all the way to cumpletion.
another time, we went to a diff office bldg parking garage hrs after people had gone home. she took lil delites all the way to cumpletion.

she left this crazy subculture long before eccie rebooted.
a wild but funky woman.

Remember Sexy Platinum? She offered her services in the Gallaria parking garage once. I probably should have taken her up on that one. Originally Posted by FunMonday