Any one else?

painted toes in a great set of heels,nothing better,gotta love it
My Buds will be talking about some hottie we saw and I will say, yea but her toenail polish didnt match her fingernail polish. they never even noticed her toes were painted.. Originally Posted by Biggreentractor
I hope this response isn't the reason why ladies in my civilian life take so long to get ready to go out. Truth be told though......if a lady polish didn't match......I still wouldn't kick her out of bed or not approach her if I was fond of her. I'm not that particular about them with civie chicks.

But on providers....definitely pretty feet and matching nails is a must. Almost very much expected every time. Definitely something that just as regular as showing up with brushed teeth.
Pretty feet are a must. I have to have my mani's and pedi's every week because I love the look of freshly polished nails and super soft, smooth feet.

Also, if I'm going to have my pets worshipping my feet, they can't look gross.
MsElana maybe we should meet, thanks for chiming in here, lets hear from more providers
painted toes in a great set of heels,nothing better,gotta love it Originally Posted by jfarmer
Me likey that one too
MsElana maybe we should meet, thanks for chiming in here, lets hear from more providers Originally Posted by jfarmer
I beleive I already have!
Tiffany--I think I might have to take a trip to OKC sometime soon!

I've got a rule...no feet, no repeat. I've had many ladies tell me their feet are too ticklish to be touched or kissed. That's a definate turnoff for next time.
You would be surprised how a little communication ahead of time helps if you are looking for something specific like this.Most providers dont mind if you simply say"do you mind wearing a nice pair of heels for me when we meet?" 9 times out of ten your wish will be granted,nothing turns me off like a provider in tennis shoes and sweat pants.
I love men with foot fetishes. It tickles a little at times but I love it as much as getting a pedicure at the salon. lol

+1 @ little communication on desired specifics goes a long way- providers aren't mind readers but most will accomodate simple requests. And I hope you're joking about them wearing sweatpants to an appt. lol