314 numbers

Im just trying to figure out why 314.
I mean did ya have one bad experience? Now they are all lumped in?
I mean you have started posts talkin serial killers, now area codes?
Its just a strange statement!
Every post you make here you lose more and more credibility. Im my 11 years on this board..
We have had some serious wackos but good lord!
And now the stories Im hearing back channel from providers.
Yi yi yi
Im just trying to figure out why 314.
I mean did ya have one bad experience? Now they are all lumped in?
I mean you have started posts talkin serial killers, now area codes?
Its just a strange statement!
Every post you make here you lose more and more credibility. Im my 11 years on this board..
We have had some serious wackos but good lord!
And now the stories Im hearing back channel from providers.
Yi yi yi Originally Posted by BigDeal
First of all mr. insult ( hi Dr eagle) no provider who posts on here has ever seen my face let alone my dic. Quit making assumptions, your opinions don't matter, I know you are jealous, I'm not your teacher to explain every topic in detail. If you don't like it, I'm sure with your 11 year experience you know how to create your own thread. If you don't like me, I'm not surprised. Certain people don't like my kind.
I have noticed that a lot of the three one four numbers advertised in K C lately are really pictures too good to be true. That being said I called a few of them anyway.. Each one I called for total ask for a deposit. So I get what the original poster was trying to say.
I have noticed that a lot of the three one four numbers advertised in K C lately are really pictures too good to be true. That being said I called a few of them anyway.. Each one I called for total ask for a deposit. So I get what the original poster was trying to say. Originally Posted by ladylover4ever
Thank you ladylover. My topics are informative.
Quit making assumptions, your opinions don't matter, Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

Thug, which are you, the pot or the kettle?
Thug, which are you, the pot or the kettle? Originally Posted by hounddog
Hmmm....I might be black
Since you know so much about the 314 area code, I would take a guess yours is also 314. Which would validate this thread.
My topics are informative. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
To you maybe...
To you maybe... Originally Posted by BigDeal
Thanks so much for your comment and fan support. Your fan club membership will be available soon.
Prove me wrong Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife

Wrong about what? An opinion? Just because you say it is so does not make it so. How about scientific evidence.
First of all mr. insult ( hi Dr eagle) no provider who posts on here has ever seen my face let alone my dic. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
You sure about that?
You sure about that? Originally Posted by malwoody
How you doin malwoody? You got something to share. Or are you blowing hot air?
Just asking questions that you apparently can only answer with unproven blanket statements.
You got something to share. Or are you blowing hot air? Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Ya know thug, this is the first time you've said something of value.

But better yet, I found how I don't have to see anymore of your hot air on this board.
Ya know thug, this is the first time you've said something of value.

But better yet, I found how I don't have to see anymore of your hot air on this board. Originally Posted by hounddog
Thanks hounddog appreciate the comments.