Best steakhouses in Houson

Search is your friend...

Capital Grille, Fleming's, Morton's, Del Frisco's all are premium steakhouses. Perry's, Vic and Anthony's, Smith and Wollensky are good too. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
No need to go to a search engine. WU just listed the best steak houses in Htown! Why go any further?

Good job!
Steak is boring, but the only other one I like that hasn't been mentioned is Mo's.
In my experience, particularly with geographically challenged girls, south west means anything to the west of downtown and to the south of I10. A big area.

Some suggestions where not to go - Taste of Texas, Texas Land and Cattle, Saltgrass.

Granted these are medium price places, but Outback is much more reliable at that price range.
Eddie V's on Kirby has a dry rubbed 24oz ribeye with a huge bone that is to die for.
Smith and Wollensky on Westheimer has a cajun ribeye that is superb.
with the way some guys view Rates w/providers, I expect some to start hollering out Golden Corral and Texas Roadhouse fairly soon.

I tried Tradicoa previously and I didn't like it at all. Nalore and Angus were leaps and bounds better then that joint. Mortons is ok. Taste of Texas(i think thats it) is off the chain.
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Fogo De Chao is interesting, but is not SW (just west). Originally Posted by cyclist9
I would say its sw it's on westhiemer very near most providers. It's a good treat at lunch with the price being lower still most the same meats. It's also a bit more relaxed and that's good after provider visit.
  • klutz
  • 11-29-2012, 03:03 PM
Fogo De Chao is interesting, but is not SW (just west). Originally Posted by cyclist9
Who cares where it is... if you havent been, you need to go.

Literally... they non-stop bring you meat until you tell them to go away.... and then they still come.

If you're a carnivore and you appreciate well prepared meat of all types... this is where you go.
  • Molay
  • 11-29-2012, 03:16 PM
For Sugar Land, I think Perry's is the best. I actually like them better than Vic & Anthony's, but then again I once got a bad steak there. More into town I would have to say Capital Grille and Del Frisco's, although you can't go wrong with Morton's either.
ok do this. go to B4Ueat houston website. It allows you to put in the location and the type of restaurant. and you get dozens of reviews from people who like to eat out.

http://www.b4-u-eat.com/
I personally can't stand Vic and Anthony's, however I absolutely love the steak at Fleming's.
Ruth's Chris off Richmond.
Happy Cajun in la porte...oh wait it's not there anymore. Sniff sniff.
Best mother fucking stuffed ribeye ever.
Fogo de chao is cool if you prefer quantity over quality. I definitely don't recommend the place. I'd stay away from taste of texas too.
And here is another jewel in the Greater Houston area. Try it, you will like it!

http://www.killenssteakhouse.com/
Its not a steakhouse, but Tony's does a damn fine steak. Their lamb is insane too.
Gtfoh i grill the best steaks at my pad and ribs too! Why pay overpriced steaks at restauraunts while you can do it at home.your marinate your style!