The saddest thing on earth...true love :-(

this might help....
it's short - after all the GMA schmoozing, it's only 16 seconds. action starts at 22 secs into the video
http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-1574...-28919804.html
nina I wish I had the video of me trying to save a pussy 'tat.

I have brought several back to life

I love them so!

Originally Posted by WTF
Ooooooo As I vaguely recall, you ARE pretty good at that.... You know - pussies have nine lives ? (Just so I can call you for bringing "her" back to life - again?? )
I definitely believe that animals can care. Instinctively the animals do this. On numerous occasions mankind has ignored his instinctive desire. Overthinking the situation and not just reacting. Being afraid of the liability lawsuits and such things of this nature. I am only 34 & I am very much afraid that the younger generation is so disconnected from its surroundings that they would even care. You see it time and time again. There will be a couple sitting at a restaurant texting. I'll sit there and observe them. Through the entire dinner they do not say two words to each other. It's f*cking scary! Are we truly becoming that disconnected. It's sad but I think we can learn something from our inferior furry friends.
  • WTF
  • 04-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Ooooooo As I vaguely recall, you ARE pretty good at that.... You know - pussies have nine lives ? (Just so I can call you for bringing "her" back to life - again?? ) Originally Posted by ninasastri
The cats I know all have 69 lives

TMI. ick.
First time I saw that video I cried......................... ...........:'(
Love. caring, and compassion have no boundries, even when they are lost.