An Unforseen Pproblem Tarriffs and Bringing Jobs Back To America

Hell, even the good people in the midwest (farmers) wanting to work, he is downgrading their products, and wanting to give them a welfare check. Originally Posted by bamscram
I guess you didn't notice the European Union is going to increase its soybean purchases?
I guess you didn't notice the European Union is going to increase its soybean purchases? Originally Posted by friendly fred
... which was reflected in the Chicago Exchange yesterday.

(My "assumption" is the buyers know something he doesn't!)

At a minimum it's worth speculating on Fall contracts for the short term.
I guess you didn't notice the European Union is going to increase its soybean purchases? Originally Posted by friendly fred
But experts have doubts. According to the Wall Street Journal, Juncker, as the head of the European Commission, has little power to promise increased soybean or energy purchases, as they rely on private companies business decisions and “market conditions.”

“[The LNG and soybean pledge is] a bit of a stunt,” an EU official told the Journal. “You give something without giving anything.”

Paul Donovan, chief economist at UBS Global Wealth Management, agreed. “The real winner here would appear to be the European Union. The U.S. auto tax threat was reversed in exchange for nothing that means anything,” he told CNBC. “…The U.S. is already the largest exporter of soybeans to the EU. There are no subsidies, trade taxes or quotas on soybeans in the EU. Private farmers decide whether to buy more soybeans or not.”

So we are possibly giving farmers $12 billion in aid AND they are selling more to the EU?
http://www.wboc.com/story/38722681/l...al-soybean-aid

Guess you notice it will take 12 billion to take up the slack.

Yeah, but nowhere near enough to make up for the loss of Chinese buyers.

Peter and Paul.

In the end, WE pay.
Yeah, but nowhere near enough to make up for the loss of Chinese buyers.

Peter and Paul.

In the end, WE pay. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm willing to pay to make America great again...as long as everyone pays an equal amount and we print the fucking money anyway.
http://www.wboc.com/story/38722681/l...al-soybean-aid

Guess you notice it will take 12 billion to take up the slack. Originally Posted by bamscram
I noticed - I'm fine with it.

The debt will be due when I'm dead in 50 years, who the fuck cares if your gay grandkids have to pay it?

The debt will be due when I'm dead in 50 years, who the fuck cares if your gay grandkids have to pay it? Originally Posted by friendly fred
You welfare recipients are immune from taxes just wear your MAGA hat and cheer the clown.

Being gay you will have no grandchildren.

The debt will be due when I'm dead in 50 years, who the fuck cares if your gay grandkids have to pay it? Originally Posted by friendly fred
I don't care what they say that's funny, who knew faggot Buttscramble had any grand kids
I don't what they say that's funny, who knew faggot Buttscramble had any grand kids Originally Posted by Hotrod511
You look natural there bobbing on Fred's dick.
I don't care what they say that's funny, who knew faggot Buttscramble had any grand kids Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Considering the old fucker is in his mid 70's I'm just guessing.

I think it is well established he sucks cock.

I think it is well established he sucks cock. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Most everything you post is just guessing. Typical Trump supporter.

I think it is well established he sucks cock. Originally Posted by friendly fred
It's also well established that EKIM THE WELSHER runs assup's KansASS gloryhole franchises on all of the Interstate Highways up there. And PERSONALLY insures customer satisfaction on all,ahem, " therapy " sessions. Offer a free fudge packing, with EKIM being the receiver, of course, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction

that means he's a cuckold!
It's also well established that EKIM THE WELSHER runs assup's KansASS gloryhole franchises on all of the Interstate Highways up there. And PERSONALLY insures customer satisfaction on all,ahem, " therapy " sessions. Offer a free fudge packing, with EKIM being the receiver, of course, to ensure 100% customer satisfaction Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ekim is a cheap homo.