The economy is DOWN-Freebie fishing is UP

Who doesn't want something for nothing? Since there are some ladies who will actually accommodate such requests and there are those gents who let it be known that they "Hit the Jackpot", now we have those among us who have the mindset that they can't win if they don't "play the game". So, they play to see if they can hit a little "Jackpot" of their own. There are a very few who get lucky and win, but most are given their hat and shown the door, if they even made it that far before trying to play the "game". BUT, ya never know unless ya try, right? LOL

I prefer the gents who are honest, but it doesn't mean I'll see them for free or at a discounted rate. Regular clients should get some kind of preferential treatment, IMO, and normally each lady has her way of showing her appreciation to those who actually appreciate her, or at least that's been my observation. However, being asked to spend free time (OTC) is a lack of the ability to keep things in perspective. Also, there are many who try to "play the game" and are so bad at it, that it just ends up being insulting.

A client requests, "May I see you off the clock or at a discount"? Many providers will hear, "While I want to spend time with you, you are not worth whatever amount it is you want for your time". So, most ladies won't give out the Grand Prize and some will also get upset. Then they may rant to another provider or providers about the audacity of that a**hat! LOL Most clients who participate in trying to play "the game" will not gain a great reputation nor will he get the "he's fine" (another thread) when requested. The ladies share who might try and hustle them almost as quick as who might be a security risk. I guess this is why there are so many "game players" who go after the new ladies, as they have yet to learn the many ways to stay safe and how to avoid being taken advantage of.
Wow, Max well said. Thank you for your input.

The funniest complaint I've ever had was from a real sorry soul. He told me that my rates are not fair. It's not fair that poor fellas can't hobby because they don't have the funds. Poor fellas should be able to have hot women also, he rationalized....

And I agreed that we all need some loven, but hobbying is a luxury/privilege only.