World Could Be Running Out Of Condoms

I just picked up 200 from the health department...and I can get more. Regular size. No mag availed right now. If anyone is in need let me know and I'll pop em in the mail.

Note for mods. This is ALSO NOT an ad...but an offer of free resources. So could ya leave it alone? I mean there are HOBBYISTS posting ads on the daily and they are still up...can you go erase those instead? Kk? Thanks.
Polyurethane is always an option, albeit perhaps not the best option.
world wide self isolation and no condoms. Look for a baby boom in the next year. Originally Posted by Fsn57

Yip,

I saw a regular lady who always insisted on using condoms. This visit she didn't even mention condoms; she just started with cow girl and didn't stop for a breath of fresh air when she continued with the service. BB was a surprise, and when asked about why no condoms, she just said she was out of them and she could't get pregnant anyway.

Same price, no uncharge for BB. Wow, what a change in attitude.
I have about 7 box's
well... Im always a well prepared girl. Those are ESSENTIAL items for things get back to normal.
bidet : toilet paper :: pullout game : condoms
There will be no shortage because there is demand. You know....supply and demand....just business. Don't join the hysteria or follow the herd.
Im a Quaran-Queen &
To glam to give a damn
I stay supplied.... I can be my typical energizer bunny self all summer
And be fine... come to Destin Florida if anyone is short on supplies

Much love and health to all
I'm glad well before all of this i've always kept my FC2 stash (and other fun time essentials) very well-stocked.