Assuming &quessing

Ah the not black woman who's daddy was a slave owner ?????
She not black and she not going to be the vice president
Ah the not black woman who's daddy was a slave owner ????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
racists remark lol ,folks true colors comes out thanks trump
She not black and she not going to be the vice president Originally Posted by Erietim
black,mixed genious&she will.win with BIDEN BEING PRESIDENT IN NAME ONLY,BECAUSE THE GREAT BARACK WILL BE RUNNING THE COUNTRY BEHIND THE SCENES,LMAO BASICALLY HE WILL.B.ARE 3RD TERM PRESIDENT HOW U GUYS LIKE THAT ,HA,HA THAT SCARES TRUMP.&FOLLOWERS,YUP,YUP,UPPER ,UPPER,NORTH AREA IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2021 WITH 2 AFICAN AMERICANS RUNNING THE USA BACK TO NORMAL
Ah the not black woman who's daddy was a slave owner ????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
racists remark lol ,folks true colors comes out thanks trump Originally Posted by Blakeslee
no true
black,mixed genious&she will.win with BIDEN BEING PRESIDENT IN NAME ONLY,BECAUSE THE GREAT BARACK WILL BE RUNNING THE COUNTRY BEHIND THE SCENES,LMAO BASICALLY HE WILL.B.ARE 3RD TERM PRESIDENT HOW U GUYS LIKE THAT ,HA,HA THAT SCARES TRUMP.&FOLLOWERS,YUP,YUP,UPPER ,UPPER,NORTH AREA IN THE WHITE HOUSE IN 2021 WITH 2 AFICAN AMERICANS RUNNING THE USA BACK TO NORMAL Originally Posted by Blakeslee
shorty on the right ????
Well, I am a man of color...so digest that. I have no tolerance for ignorance. I left that when I left the lower east side to the rest of the street carp. Educate yourself, don't point fingers, and the American dream can be yours. What say you multiple personality disorder?

And get out and vote unless you can't register to vote yet.
Well, I am a man of color...so digest that. I have no tolerance for ignorance. I left that when I left the lower east side to the rest of the street carp. Educate yourself, don't point fingers, and the American dream can be yours. What say you multiple personality disorder?

And get out and vote unless you can't register to vote yet. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
Leave a lot 2b desired biden harris 2021&what r.u. a keyboard psychologist lol only opinion that matters are mine its my thread &quit throwing stones youngster &chastising folks VIBRANT YOUR NOT PERFECT ,U OR ANY1 ELSE,UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA .OBAMA 3RD TERM PRESIDENT ,LIKE A GHOST WRITER
shorty on the right ????
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
NORTH AREA ,AKA A LOT 2B DESIRED WITH YOUR HYSTERIA HITLER STANCES LMAO&THANKS 4MAKING MY THREAD IMPORTANT IM OFFICIALY CLOSING OUT MY OWN THREAD
Leave a lot 2b desired biden harris 2021&what r.u. a keyboard psychologist lol only opinion that matters are mine its my thread &quit throwing stones youngster &chastising folks VIBRANT YOUR NOT PERFECT ,U OR ANY1 ELSE,UPPER,UPPER NORTH AREA .OBAMA 3RD TERM PRESIDENT ,LIKE A GHOST WRITER Originally Posted by Blakeslee
Where did I saw I was perfect? I am not. I am humble. Only perfect being is God. I also never said I was a psychologist but my diagnosis hit a nerve. Brother, find God and leave your lies lay.
Where did I saw I was perfect? I am not. I am humble. Only perfect being is God. I also never said I was a psychologist but my diagnosis hit a nerve. Brother, find God and leave your lies lay. Originally Posted by VibrantCobra314
i follow no1!!!UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA,YUP YUP