Why is Tucker in russia

Who said it was treasonous to go to Russia?

TX-Dot guy said carlson was treasonous.
He didn't say he was treasonous because he went to Russia.

RIF. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
So what makes Carlson Treasonous?
Is treason an offense in an anarchy? If one doesn’t believe in government, how can they judge someone who conspires to bring it down?

Trying to define the boundaries of this discussion.
Is treason an offense in an anarchy? If one doesn’t believe in government, how can they judge someone who conspires to bring it down?

Trying to define the boundaries of this discussion. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You don't know the basic premise of Treason. So I'll help you out with that. Treason is based upon three things, Levying War against The United States, Adhering to the enemies of the United States and giving Aid and Comfort to the Enemies of the United States. So since you Liberals thirst for "facts" those are facts.
Thanks for the hand, Levi.

Then by your admission, Carlson is a traitor.
Tucker is being used by trumpf to conduct trumpf business. Could we really be seeing tuckers true boss in putin? Future court..error I mean only time will tell
Half snick
I visited Russia... way back during the Cold War too. Nobody accused me of treason.
Thanks for the hand, Levi.

Then by your admission, Carlson is a traitor. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No he's not a traitor either. He's simply a Journalist. He went to Russia to seek an interview with Putin. He's neither a traitor or treasonous for doing so. Got it.
How is going to Russia an act of Treason? Originally Posted by Levianon17
He isn’t , some posters spew bullshit without the first iota of proof, by now you should know that is the liberal M O.

The ops question was why did T C go to Russia? It must have been rhetorical because he knew T a was going there to interview Putin. Which is what reporters do for a living and T C has made much Deniro by doing that. I am not a T C fan , I never watched him when he was on Fox, his laugh irritates me as much as KamalaS does. But he has every right to travel to Russia to interview whoever without being subjected to these ludicrous falsehoods spread in this thread.
I remember when Wolf Blitzer interviewed Saddam Hussein on the eve of the Persian Gulf War.

Was that treason?
...his laugh irritates me as much as Kamala's does. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Yup. He ought to interview that dumb bitch. They could giggle back and forth like a pair of hyenas.

Years ago Bernie Sanders took his newlywed wife on a honeymoon in Russia. (Such a romantic guy!)

Was that treason?
He isn’t , some posters spew bullshit without the first iota of proof, by now you should know that is the liberal M O.

The ops question was why did T C go to Russia? It must have been rhetorical because he knew T a was going there to interview Putin. Which is what reporters do for a living and T C has made much Deniro by doing that. I am not a T C fan , I never watched him when he was on Fox, his laugh irritates me as much as KamalaS does. But he has every right to travel to Russia to interview whoever without being subjected to these ludicrous falsehoods spread in this thread. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Liberals apparently don't realize that Russia although is a foreign adversary, but not an actual enemy of the United States. Liberals want to make up their own definitions on things then they want to talk about facts something they know nothing about.
Is that why Trump is so cozy with them?

Carlson is NOT a journalist, at least not by classic, ethical standards.

Carlson also is NOT a representative of any legitimate news network.

Carlson IS mentioned by some as a potential running mate for Trump.

He is a traitor for all three of the reasons Levi posted as his criteria.

Except ... Russia is our ally, right?

LOLLING!
RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA………Redux
Liberals apparently don't realize that Russia although is a foreign adversary, but not an actual enemy of the United States. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yep.

I think the word we should be using here is FRENEMY. Below is a post I made way back in July 2017. Pretty relevant to this discussion, no?

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...3&postcount=54

And yes, I concede the obvious - since Putin launched his full-fledged invasion of Ukraine on Feb. 24, 2022 (almost 2 years ago), the needle has moved further away from "friend" and closer to "enemy".