Ladies have ever blown a Uber Driver?

Not that Bad at all😇
Lmcc can be my Driver anytime🥰
Great fantasy/fetish? “Let’s play UberDriver”!!
Not that Bad at all��
Lmcc can be my Driver anytime�� Originally Posted by Red Rose
Hahaha whatever bitch anytime you go anywhere with me you’re holding on for dear life We won’t even be out the door yet and you’re all “I’ll drive”

(Btw I’m on my way over to pick up the poster)
Had a bad night so ubered home and the Uber driver randomly asked what I did for work I asked why and he said I have a feeling and I might b interested, he asked if he could pull over and give me a bill for CarPlay. Ended up doing an hour outcall to him the next day, hey uber drivers need fun too. Originally Posted by CaseyKK
I hardly ever Uber, Some Uber driver’s are just outta there. Like the one goober the Uber driver I posted a while back on ig, I never told him what I do. We exchange numbers bc he said he does trips under the table type thing. Well this fool starts randomly sending selfies of himself and asking for nudes. He asked for a pic of My pussy so I sent him back a selfie of himself lol He didn’t care he still asked for boob pic afterwards ����♀️

The last Uber driver I fucked with was cool tho, He was Satan but with green eyes We got to conversing about road head, which he’d never had, I took care of that and sat up to fix my face when I noticed We we’re driving right next to an sapd cruiser lol it was good times
I hardly ever Uber, Some Uber driver’s are just outta there. Like the one goober the Uber driver I posted a while back on ig, I never told him what I do. We exchange numbers bc he said he does trips under the table type thing. Well this fool starts randomly sending selfies of himself and asking for nudes. He asked for a pic of My pussy so I sent him back a selfie of himself lol He didn’t care he still asked for boob pic afterwards ����♀️

The last Uber driver I fucked with was cool tho, He was Satan but with green eyes We got to conversing about road head, which he’d never had, I took care of that and sat up to fix my face when I noticed We we’re driving right next to an sapd cruiser lol it was good times Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
😂😂😂
Hahaha whatever bitch anytime you go anywhere with me you’re holding on for dear life We won’t even be out the door yet and you’re all “I’ll drive”

(Btw I’m on my way over to pick up the poster) Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
Well, that verified SKF statement
Damnnnnn I need to Uber drive

QUOTE=Little Miss Cuntcakes;1061485516]I hardly ever Uber, Some Uber driver’s are just outta there. Like the one goober the Uber driver I posted a while back on ig, I never told him what I do. We exchange numbers bc he said he does trips under the table type thing. Well this fool starts randomly sending selfies of himself and asking for nudes. He asked for a pic of My pussy so I sent him back a selfie of himself lol He didn’t care he still asked for boob pic afterwards ����♀️

The last Uber driver I fucked with was cool tho, He was Satan but with green eyes We got to conversing about road head, which he’d never had, I took care of that and sat up to fix my face when I noticed We we’re driving right next to an sapd cruiser lol it was good times [/QUOTE]
I think I’m going to sign up to be a Uber, thanks J!! Lol
Signing up to drive for UBER immediately...
I've driven a few who were probably providers because the requests had male names,I'd pick them up and take them to gated communities where they had to call for the gate codes, they'd never been to the house, etc. I engage them in conversation, but never about hobbying.

Any ladies need a ride, I'm safe and sane, and I have a nicer ride than most.
I use Lyft exclusively when my personal driver is unavailable. These guys aren't stupid and probably figure out what we're up to. If they'd rather have some, short, action than a tip I'd be ok with it.

RR