discretion goes both ways....

I never ever take my personal phone into a session. I consider it a big no no. Forget the called id part...what if I accidentally answer or dial a call I dont want to answer or dial. I cant imagine. Pre-paid is the only way for me.
Yeah, that pocket-dialing can reach up and bite you square on the ass if you're not careful. This happened to a very good friend of mine and at the most in-opportune time too.

Great thread and a very healthy reminder. Thank you Heather Anderson!

Sorry you had to go through this Heather! Hugs!
I just signed up for Google Voice! I would also like to note that when giving reviews and ROS - that discretion is important too just like DrFeelGood093 pointed out to Heather about her phone number. It may seem like EC is a safe place, but there are always troublemakers lurking (not just an SO)!
Maybe leaving out exact address information like this one:
Example-(this was the address given out on a review here in Dallas)
Address: Preston between Spring Valley and Arapaho
That leaves only one block to find a lady! For those of us in Dallas who know this area, luckily this is an extremely LARGE apt complex!
Some crazy person could drive and sit waiting for a girl to leave the area since he/she can read her working hours and know what block she is on!
If they said: Address: Preston
then that would have been a much broader area and not so specific where someone can find the lady.
I can tell you, I have encountered a very vindictive, ugly old white male who works as a pimp who tries to recruit girls. He always comes on EC to find girls. He tries to talk to females as if he can "help" them. When you reject his offer, he stalks you! So discretion is needed all the way around!
Maria of DFW