WCW........ Candi Staxx!!

She can put me in a submission hold with those legs anytime!!

Congratulations beautiful candi!!! Originally Posted by a10bomb

I WILL remember you said that..

LOL, Thanks babe!
katie, you do have excellent taste again. or should I say a deliciously sweet tooth.

Netx9, you stole my reply. lol I was thinking the same thing when I read what katie put. Candi is so tall, even when she takes those heels off, sexy feet too.

katie, that one of the first reasons I thought about seeing Candi was her personality and willing to "stand tall" and put her opinions out there. Her looks and height (I'm 5'4") intimidated me at first, until friends told me she was very friendly in person. and she is. Originally Posted by sms918

Thanks babe!
I get that alot...but as you saw, I literally AM the friendliest chick here probably.

Im sweet and loyal as a puppy
(Or a giraffe...hehe.)
Well done Katie Darlin'!!

You and I have something in common... haven't met her in person... YET!

I love that you started this thread and are sticking to it, OK now....

Since you started this thread and have proprietary rights, are we allowed to shout out WCW (not wrestling... Netx9... ) like we are for MCM??? Or... do we let you cheerlead us through on Wednesday... or both ways? Hmmmm... is that MFM, FMF, FFMM, MFMF.... couple of combinations....

Human origami, sexual reciprocity...

Originally Posted by Erich711

Gotta agree with you Katie! Candi is not sexy and beautiful but also an amazing woman. Hopefully you will get to meet her one day and you will see what I'm talking about

Hopefully I will get to see her again tomorrow morning hell yeah!! Originally Posted by superunknown
Thanks babe!

See you soon!