How your first sexual experience shaped you sexually

For me my first sexual experience was while stationed at ft sill ok. Went into town of Lawton and a buddy had told me about the hooker hotels. Climbed the stairs to one old hotel and told the desk I needed a room. They knew what I wanted and took my money and led me back to a room. Said a lady would come in shortly. This beautiful brunette comes in dresses in a nitey looking so sexy. Asked if I wanted straight or around the world. Settled on straight and put down required amount mentioned. She lays back on bed naked and I have my pants down. My cock was so hard and she just helped me position into her vagina. Felt so wet and hot. Just came natural to move in and out. I pounded her so hard hitting our pubic bones together. Just a few seconds of this and I had cum in the cover she had placed on me. She pulled the cover and wiped my cock and as she left the room mentioned that she felt like I had broke her pussy bone. I didn’t know what to say, just left quickly. Never returned to that hotel again, was afraid of what they might say if indeed I did injure the lady. After that my remaining years now 76 have been enjoying extra provider and massage encounters, along with married life. Still like to play on the side.
Was 19. She was 29. It was my summer job from college. I was so shocked it was finally happening I actually never came. We did fuck the rest of the summer so I ended up cumming a lot. Had a thing for older ladies ever since.
  • Go4it
  • 01-06-2023, 04:52 PM
Gotta HURRY UP before we get caught