Toy Resources

I ordered the dark blue pair on clearance this weekend. I should get them today or tomorrow. The shipping was rather high, though ($5.99 for one little pair!). I do wonder how they will feel.

I've NEVER had anything like that before!

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
My order JUST shipped this afternoon, Elizabeth. 4 days later. I hate that.
Anyone got a good silk stocking source?
Not silk, but I do like www.girdlebound.com and www.secretsinlace.com (that's where I get mine from because they actually have tall, plus and opera length stockings, which I need to accommodate my 37" inseam haha).

Www.Stockingirl.com and, of course, www.Agentprovocateur.com do carry very nice silk stockings, but I won't be buying from them until I either shrink about a foot or lose about 100lbs haha.
Thanks Victoria. I was really getting bored with Agent Provocateur. Though I will break down and buy those latex stockings yet. I saw some 44" opera stockings somewhere yesterday. If I find them again. I'll pm you.

American sites either don't differentiate between stockings and thigh highs or mis-label. I hate the 2-3inches of plastic at the top. Gimme stockings demmit! It's ridiculous to have to pay $50 a pair on-line when they may not fit well or correctly...just to not have that crap on the tops. (rant over)
I ordered the dark blue pair on clearance this weekend. I should get them today or tomorrow. The shipping was rather high, though ($5.99 for one little pair!). I do wonder how they will feel.

I've NEVER had anything like that before!

Hugs,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Had mine on since @ 6:00 this morning and am on my way to go *@#% somebody's brains out.

mmmrrrRAWRrrrrrrrrr
I also have a pair of Lacey Nipple huggers, they don't hurt at all if applied correctly. There is also a site called www.bodygem.com/ that has non-piercing nipple jewelry. The set with the pearls and blue sapphire looking gems are the ones I have....so sexy. You are sent three sizes of rings, so you get the right fit. As I was between two sizes I had to do a little adjusting to make it comfortable, but soooo sexy!.
Dont ask me how I know about this (LOL). But I have a friend that has purchased hosiery as well as one of her trademark Bullet Bras.....

http://www.vickisnylons.com/