You own cum

I didn’t know Mr. Jeremy could suck his own dick. I know who he is (who doesn’t?) but I’ve not seen much of his videos. Looks like I’ll need to look up his self servicing vids...I might find some useful pointers in there

Dallas...I’ll definitely keep an eye out for when in you’re in Houston!

By the way...who’s Monica? Is that her full name? I’d like to look up her eccie profile.
My GF will snowball me after I blow my wad in her mouth. She get really, really turned on by it. After she and I swallow our halfs down. Shell give me almost the full menu except BBFS. She then becomes totally submissive and I have my way with her.
It is true, and documented, that at one time Mr. Jeremy could perform auto-fellatio, but as with a number of us, time and gravity have expanded our waistlines such that I doubt he could perform that trick now. It required quite a bit of contortion when he was younger, more limber and thinner.
It is true, and documented, that at one time Mr. Jeremy could perform auto-fellatio, but as with a number of us, time and gravity have expanded our waistlines such that I doubt he could perform that trick now. It required quite a bit of contortion when he was younger, more limber and thinner. Originally Posted by PhilLanders
When I was young I could just barely lick the head of my own dick. but I am too old and fat now. Besides it was always much more fun to have someone else suck my dick.
Only if the ladies I'm with cover my cock in either Hershey's Chocolate, Strawberry or Smuckers Butterscotch (my favorite) first.
New gf goes nucking futs when I dive between her legs after filling her pussy full. Makes me excited too so I stay hard. Nice little sequence happens. Cum in her. Eat it. Cum in her. Eat it. Cum in her. Eat it. Recycling at it finest.
damn all yall guys are so fucking awesome!!

Monica13 from St Lou
I haven't eatin my own but I have eatin another guys! MI BAD?
I had a gf who loved snowballing, cum kissing after she blew me. I loved it too!! Once after a foot job, by a provider, I licked up my mess off her feet. Getting horny just thinking about that session! Ready to do that again!
I mean, who hasn't? Also Im now looking into yoga classes...
It takes practice...so yeah...yoga isn’t a bad idea

I can get about half of my cock in my mouth. For me, it’s less about getting a bj when there’s no one around to do it for me, and more about sucking a dick when another one isn’t available to suck...it might sound like semantics but it’s an important distinction I think.

And since I can only get half of it in there that leaves the other half and my balls free for a lady friend to take care of. Like I said in an earlier post in this thread...someday.
I didn’t know Mr. Jeremy could suck his own dick. I know who he is (who doesn’t?) but I’ve not seen much of his videos. Looks like I’ll need to look up his self servicing vids...I might find some useful pointers in there

Dallas...I’ll definitely keep an eye out for when in you’re in Houston!

By the way...who’s Monica? Is that her full name? I’d like to look up her eccie profile. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
I was joking about the name, but Ron did suck himself. Early 80s, less gut, better shape. I think it was just a scene in a movie, not something he regularly did.
Love snowballing, kissing her after she's taken my load and had a tgirl provider last month giving me oral while another cis female provider rode my face. The tgirl wanted me to shoot my "hot dirty cum" all over her chest, so I complied -- and the other provider swung off my face and lifted my head to her chest, telling me to "clean up your mess." So I did, with my tongue -- then we all kissed and made out for a while.

Whew!
Snowballed back when I lost my virginity, also the first time I came in a woman mouth she fed me some back.
My wife always tried to kiss me after I blew a load in her mouth.
She succeeded a few times over the years, but had already swallowed. Just had the taste, not a full load in her mouth.
It wasn't anything I liked, but it was her thing.
I have kissed her after she gave some of my friends a BJ.
I couldn't tell any difference in taste.