A thread specifically dedicated to the total incompetence of Shrubya!

Pathetic. Originally Posted by Jackie S
What is pathetic is endless Benghazi hearings while ignoring their own incompetence in Iraq.

What is pathetic would be the seemingly endless ACA votes that have led to nowhere.

What is pathetic is the only legislation that the Republican House of Representatives has been able to develop in order to give America an ACA option, is no legislation at all.

What is pathetic is that the Republican incompetency list goes on and on and on!

Yep Jackie, you are correct! The Republican House of Representatives is as pathetic in their duties as "the most unpopular (and Incompetent) President in modern US History" was in his!

Shrubyaitis must be catching!
What's pathetic is the way our most sebaceous poster just doesn't understand any of this.
No argument. Bush was horrible. You'd think it would be easy for anyone who followed him to be better. You'd think. But Obama is truly remarkable. He follows the worst President in history, and manages to be just as bad, if not more so.

Let's try electing someone good next time.
No argument. Bush was horrible. You'd think it would be easy for anyone who followed him to be better. You'd think. But Obama is truly remarkable. He follows the worst President in history, and manages to be just as bad, if not more so.

Let's try electing someone good next time. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This from the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.

HANOI COG, GIVE ME A SHOUT WHEN........

Give me a shout when the death toll in Benghazi reaches 4500+.

Give me a shout when the cost to defend Benghazi reaches 1 trillion American taxpayer dollars.

Give me a shout when Obama authorizes a full scale invasion of Benghazi in order to get rid of WMD's (that no longer exist).

Give me a shout when Obama does a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED photo op on an American Aircraft Carrier and still loses over 4500 American soldiers after the MISSION was supposedly ACCOMPLISJED.

Give me a shout when the former company that Biden was CEO of profits immensely from an American invasion of another country that costs almost $1 trillion and 4500+ American lives.

Give me a shout when the stock market plunges over 700 points in less than 8 hours.

Give me a shout when it is determined that the economy of the US is in its worst condition since the Great Depression.

Give me a shout when Obama holds a Press Conference (or Photo Op) to tell the world that OBL was Wanted Dead or Alive.

Give me a shout when the Obama Administration is unable to locate and kill the perpetrator of an actual attack on American soil for a 6 1/2 year period.

Give me a shout when Obama's overall approval rating drops below 28%.

Give me a shout when Biden shoots someone in the face while on a friendly hunting trip.

HECK OF A JOB, BROWNIE!

Give me a shout when the cost to defend Benghazi reaches 1 trillion American taxpayer dollars.

Give me a shout when Obama authorizes a full scale invasion of Benghazi in order to get rid of WMD's (that no longer exist).

Give me a shout when Obama does a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED photo op on an American Aircraft Carrier and still loses over 4000 American soldiers after the MISSION was supposedly ACCOMPLISJED.

Give me a shout when the stock market plunges over 700 points in the matter of a few hours.

Give me a shout when it is determined that the economy of the US is in its worst condition since the Great Depression.

Give me a shout when the US is unable to locate and kill the perpetrator of 9/11 in a reasonable time period.

HECK OF A JOB, BROWNIE! Originally Posted by bigtex
A formal United States representative -- a United States ambassador -- was killed on sovereign United States soil because of the egos and incompetence of the morons he elected to office, and that doesn't rate a hiccup from ignoramuses like BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:

"... under Kathleen's [Sebelius] leadership, her team at HHS turned the corner, got it fixed, got the job done" Odumbo.
You know Big Tampon that you're going to have to be real careful. Because very soon (how about now?) you standards are going to be applied to your savior and master Barack. I have not interest in reading your rant (broken record) but Bush won his war, he took action over the Walter Reed scandal, he went to Congress rather going around to fight his war....twice, he got his dictator (Hussein) and Obama hasn't (Assad), he built up a force and intelligence network that any idiot (Obama) could get Bin Laden with, he ordered up all those drones that Obama is killing some Americans with, he didn't have green energy cronies ripping us off, well just face it, when it comes to competence Bush has it in spades over Barry. And that is by using your standards there Tampon.
you're going to have to be real careful............And that is by using your standards Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JDIdiot, please click on the link found below:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...odern-history/

is that the same incompetent Shrub that you and your identical twin brother, IBIdiot were referring to?

LexiLiar, the Patriarch of the notorious Idiot clan should be proud of his identical twin sons.

They are chips off of the old block!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
How about this op/ed from the pages of The Washington Post:

Bush the Incompetent

By Harold Meyerson
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Originally Posted by bigtex
Did the Chronicle not have an OP-ED page to cut and paste?

Give me a shout when Obama does a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED photo op on an American Aircraft Carrier and still loses over 4500 American soldiers after the MISSION was supposedly ACCOMPLISJED.

Give me a shout when the former company that Biden was CEO of profits immensely from an American invasion of another country that costs almost $1 trillion and 4500+ American lives.

Give me a shout when the stock market plunges over 700 points in less than 8 hours.

Give me a shout when Obama holds a Press Conference (or Photo Op) to tell the world that OBL was Wanted Dead or Alive.

Give me a shout when the Obama Administration is unable to locate and kill the perpetrator of an actual attack on American soil for a 6 1/2 year period.

Give me a shout when Obama's overall approval rating drops below 28%.

Give me a shout when Biden shoots someone in the face while on a friendly hunting trip.

HECK OF A JOB, BROWNIE! Originally Posted by bigtex
Give me a shout when you post factually accurate criticism, rather than Monday morning quarterbacking bullshit. Your standard fare.
Did the Chronicle not have an OP-ED page to cut and paste? Originally Posted by LexusLover
i knew it would not take long for the Idiot Brothers, (JD, IB & JL) to roust the Patriarch from his holiday slumber. I am sure y'all had a busy night, with the cross burning festivities, boozin' and such.

I can't criticize you for sleeping in. You are not as young as you used to be. In any event, I am glad to see that you have decided to join us. Better late than never!

As for the "Chronicle," I believe you are mistaken (as if that is a surprise). I have not checked recently but I do not believe the Austin Chronicle has "an OP-ED page to cut and paste" from. At least I don't recall one the last time I checked. Geez, that was a year or so ago. By the same token, I wasn't looking for one at the time.

I tell you what I will do. I will try my best to stop in at Nau's Enfield Drug Store for a burger this week. If I do, I will pick up a copy and report back to you.

Until then, feel free to go #F*@K yourself!
Ah, BigAss. You're a fool. Suffering from terminal KoolAid poisoning. It's tragic for you, but funny as hell to watch!

Ah, BigAss. You're a fool. Suffering from terminal KoolAid poisoning. It's tragic for you, but funny as hell to watch Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
This from the only Dipshit stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year thread and nominate himself to be a leading contender.
Are you still not convinced of Shrubya's incompetence? Try this timeless classic on for size!

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

Or this!

"What I'm suggesting to you is, if you can't name the foreign minister of Mexico, therefore, you know, you're not capable of what you do. But the truth of the matter is you are, whether you can or not.

George W. Bush

11/06/1999
as quoted in the Seattle Post-Intelligencer