Can Someone Explain "Vagazzling" to me?

Vajewelled

sorry just came up with that one..
  • PSD
  • 02-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks for the clarification JB...

Now...

..who's going to be first to be vaggazzled by Big Dave?????

..and I dont mean you, JB!
Wait, wait, what? I'm sorry, you lost me at Jennifer Love Hewitt having the star power to successfully start a trend. Maybe in a bizarro universe...
Staple gun? LOL
I'd say edible crystals would be best:

By the way, Completely Bare in NYC offers "Bare with Flair" and uses Swarovski crystals after a bikini wax. They spell this treatment "Va-jazzle".
Unless I see some pics, I suspect a hoax.

Well, this branch-off idea, "Clitter", is definitely a hoax (supposedly it's glitter for the pubic area):
"If you’re anything like us, you love an adorned vagina. Jewelry for your exposed body parts is so 2009- sparklypuss is the wave of the new decade. Vajazzling is pretty fantastic, but can be expensive and hard to get if you don’t live in NYC. Not everyone can afford hundreds of dollars in vaginal crystallization in these recessionary times, which is why I present CLITTER to you."

Now a palate cleanser~
Really beautiful edible crystals:
Vagazzling Jewelry:

http://www.nonpiercingjewelry.com/ladies_int.html Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
Hmmmmm, seems that stuff would just be in the way of my tongue.
This has to be the wildest thing that I have ever heard of but at the same time I sadly have to say sparkle it up and let me lick it off please.
This has to be the wildest thing that I have ever heard Originally Posted by gptxman
Oh I don't know if I'd go that far. I have seen/heard of some pretty strange things.
Oh I don't know if I'd go that far. I have seen/heard of some pretty strange things. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Not to mention exhibited some pretty strange things.
Oh I don't know if I'd go that far. I have seen/heard of some pretty strange things. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Sexual wise I have too but as far as pussy decoration this is new. I fell in love with the piercing when I found one and now they give us something new to play with while there. I just hope I can eat it with out getting too sick because it is in the wrong place if they want me to keep it out of my mouth.
Well, this branch-off idea, "Clitter", is definitely a hoax (supposedly it's glitter for the pubic area):
"If you’re anything like us, you love an adorned vagina. Jewelry for your exposed body parts is so 2009- sparklypuss is the wave of the new decade. Vajazzling is pretty fantastic, but can be expensive and hard to get if you don’t live in NYC. Not everyone can afford hundreds of dollars in vaginal crystallization in these recessionary times, which is why I present CLITTER to you."

Now a palate cleanser~
Really beautiful edible crystals: Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Hmm, sounds like clitty litter to me but whatdoiknow...