I'm Not Sure How I Feel About The El Chapo Conviction

Jesus, man! You're gonna keep Danielle busy!

Rock 'n Roll!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

They way he follows me around harassing me from forum to forum I could easily get him banned...but I figured he's old and lonely so I let him enjoy his catharsis. Lol
They way he follows me around harassing me from forum to forum I could easily get him banned...but I figured he's old and lonely so I let him enjoy his catharsis. Lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You wish you could block anyone you disagree with...https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
  • R.M.
  • 02-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Fucking draft dodging coward. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lets review this statement again please and I need someone's expertise on this.

I like Bill Clinton as a president because we had a great economy. But isn't he considered to be a draft dodger? Plus several others....

I like Bill Clinton as a president because we had a great economy. But isn't he considered to be a draft dodger? Plus several others.... Originally Posted by R.M.
Maybe he was...I wouldnt defend it regardless...one thing for certain is that Trump is without question. But guess who's not? Yep you guessed right.

One Barack Hussein Obama ;-) my guy
  • WTF
  • 02-12-2019, 03:33 PM

I like Bill Clinton as a president because we had a great economy. But isn't he considered to be a draft dodger? Plus several others.... Originally Posted by R.M.
Both Clinton and Trump did all they could do to avoid Vietnam. Including some shady shit.
  • R.M.
  • 02-12-2019, 05:20 PM
Maybe he was...I wouldnt defend it regardless...one thing for certain is that Trump is without question. But guess who's not? Yep you guessed right.

One Very Gay Barack Hussein Obama ;-) my guy did not serve in the military either. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY Because of his age.

Both Clinton and Trump did all they could do to avoid Vietnam. Including some shady shit. Originally Posted by WTF
Democrat or Republican they all lie huh?
FTFY Because of his age.

Democrat or Republican they all lie huh? Originally Posted by R.M.
Please you know you'd fuck Obama before you fucked that old raccoon head Trump..lol
  • Tiny
  • 02-12-2019, 05:30 PM
It is difficult to take seriously anybody who says they never pay for sex when they say it on a Hooker Board. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The only men who don't pay for sex are pimps and gay gigolos.

I don't think SC is either btw. Even the married and faithful pay for it.

One Barack Hussein Obama ;-) my guy Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Obummer would have been "unfit for duty" and was never fit for duty...maybe peeling potatoes and cleaning the latrine
Obummer would have been "unfit for duty" and was never fit for duty...maybe peeling potatoes and cleaning the latrine Originally Posted by bb1961
Wow. Even a deaf dog can hear you a whistlin’.

Maybe you’d meant to post this in a different thread? This was allegedly about El Chapo being found guilty on all counts.

Who tf knows what you were reading when you posted this.

For the record, I wish they’d burn the motherfucker.
  • R.M.
  • 02-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Please you know you'd fuck Obama before you fucked that old raccoon head Trump..lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
With my strap on named Earl...
I don't have to pay for sex..you do..I'm a handsome good looking muthafucker Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Have two verified providers from here on ECCIE just confirm that they fucked you for free because, in your words, are “a handsome good looking muthafucker”.
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 08:03 PM

I don't think SC is either btw. Even the married and faithful pay for it. Originally Posted by Tiny

The most expensive sex ever for a man is "free"!!!!
Right you are oeb11!
  • oeb11
  • 02-12-2019, 08:06 PM

I don't think SC is either btw. Even the married and faithful pay for it. Originally Posted by Tiny

The most expensive sex ever for a Man is "Free"!!!
The only thing more expensive than Porsches - Blondes!!!!!
I had 5 Porsches and one blonde - b.... cost more than all the cars put together.

And got a lot more satisfaction from the Cars!