private messages

Well nobody is beyond asking stupid questions, on both sides of the fence lol
I agree with OliviaHoward.. if they are asking questions that can be best answered on her website, then send them there... otherwise be discrete as to what you ask and answer
This has happened to me so many times it is very frustrating
I agree with OliviaHoward.. if they are asking questions that can be best answered on her website, then send them there... otherwise be discrete as to what you ask and answer Originally Posted by Spirit13
No, I answer those questions. The questions I don't answer are do you do x, y or z? Activity-specific related questions.
No, I answer those questions. The questions I don't answer are do you do x, y or z? Activity-specific related questions. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Is that 1 or 3 questions? I think I now see the OP's problem.

Why he cares about others' PM experiences is still a mystery to me, but ........

.....carry on!

[PRIVATE TO OLIVIA] How about CS (chandelier sex)? [end-PRIVATE TO OLIVIA]
Is that 1 or 3 questions? I think I now see the OP's problem.

Why he cares about others' PM experiences is still a mystery to me, but ........

.....carry on!

[PRIVATE TO OLIVIA] How about CS (chandelier sex)? [end-PRIVATE TO OLIVIA] Originally Posted by TexasGator
LOL! Don't knock it till you try it. I have two chandeliers in my house! Alternatively, my shower has two shower heads. That's nice too.
Sending a PM to a provider that has not been reviewed in a long time seems to be almost a ZERO batting average in regard to successful contact!
A lot of times I will just send a brief message to try to start the screening process or to try to get a feel for her if I would have interest. 99.99% of the time I am looking to book with her down the line and if blown off about 99.99% of the time I add her to the no fly list
ARGGGGG.... Yes, it happens more often than naught. Happened again to me today.
Its a girl on here I really want to see, but damn I email a couple of questions and you get back one short reply to only one of the questions...

:-(
I was wondering if this happens to anyone else, you send a pm with multiple questions 2 maybe 3 at most and receive an answer to only one. Originally Posted by Trapper
I have just got to ask... What are the two (three) blessed questions you ask to which you receive no response?
1) When?
2) Where?
3) Are you naked?

Are those really the questions?

Well no freaking wonder no one is responding... I'm just saying!