WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FETISH ?

But Im A Firm Believer In Diff. Strokes For Diff. Folks, Let Me Clear That Up. lol
shoes and feet
Darn it... I missed before it was edited.

Just kidding JJ hehe
Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
Having Karla stuck as demonstrated by the picture below would be my fetish.

Not because I like to see ladies bound and gagged... Mostly because I would like to see Karla struggle to share her opinions.

Just messing with you Karla! You know that I love ya.

Not because I like to see ladies bound and gagged... Mostly because I would like to see Karla struggle to share her opinions. Originally Posted by JJ
Hmm, I've never been gagged... Well, not with what the lady in the picture is gagged with hehe... I think I'd be okay as long as you don't keep me like that and leave... Oh, and if you do you could at least feed me and turn it on animal planet or something.
I like to think I can do this really good... I've never had any complaints and have been requested to do just this for a few guys. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I am one of the lucky ones and she brought me to completion with her skills. I have had several try but Karla is the best at it I have come across. You need to call me Karla it has been way to long.
Hmm, I've never been gagged... Well, not with what the lady in the picture is gagged with hehe... I think I'd be okay as long as you don't keep me like that and leave... Oh, and if you do you could at least feed me and turn it on animal planet or something. Originally Posted by XOXO Karla
I'll leave this on loop.

LOL! I can just imagine.

I would say feet ... I was with this girl and she put her foot / toes in my lap and started massaging and I couldn't believe she had me exploding with her toes
I like to watch and I could watch this all day! Thanks for the vid Karla! :-)

Mmmm I'd like Karla's feet all over me!!! Think I'd let Karla do whatever she wanted to me
I never shared my Fetish, im a little late, but mine is watching everything thru the mirror: ) mmm what a turn on.. thanks for sharing ur fetishes.. some were pretty interesting. Maybe one day ill try em.. hehe😀

Not because I like to see ladies bound and gagged... Mostly because I would like to see Karla struggle to share her opinions.

Just messing with you Karla! You know that I love ya. Originally Posted by Guest062714
Mmmm... Hog tied hoogar. Looks like fun.

I have not seen Karla's face, but what I can see, looks attractive.
Uh... is Greek considered a fetish?
Uh... is Greek considered a fetish? Originally Posted by OldYeller
Fetishes are usually a supporting role in one's experience. In your case OY, Maybe... Lmao. And in Bonn's case...def not a fetish. Although one could say some if not many have the fetish of Pygophylia - arousal from touching, playing with, or seeing anothers butt.

There is also something known as Greek Fetish which involves inserting a string of olives anally, then extracting with a partner who ingests them. Not the greek most are into I am sure!
Fetishes are usually a supporting role in one's experience. In your case OY, I don't think so. Lmao. Originally Posted by Dr. Dew
Are you saying that I'm a Greek Freak????
Guilty!!
Are you saying that I'm a Greek Freak????
Guilty!! Originally Posted by OldYeller
Not to the fetish I named above....but yes, you are one freak of Greek sir OY!