Mental illness strikes again

Ghost Busters was a movie. More Hollywood liberal fiction. many people had never seen anything like it though.. Made a lot of money.
Is that a little "fuck you" emoji? I don't think you can do that.

Which pieces of shit exactly are you referring, JDB?

There is no correct answer.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
MI man shot up the cops Philly. Damn mental illness! Wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?! Originally Posted by Trey
What was his clinical diagnosis?
What was his clinical diagnosis? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Possible moderate to sever hoplophilia
MI man shot up the cops Philly. Damn mental illness! Wwwwhhhhhyyyyyyy?!?! Originally Posted by Trey
Trey is off his meds again
I keep thinking that a benevolent dictatorship would be better than our current political circus. And a slice of that allows the cops to have great clarity on how to do their jobs.
  • Trey
  • 08-31-2019, 05:11 PM
Oh this time I'm sure it's mental illness. It's a white guy in Texas. And only way a white guy can shoot this many people is mental illness.

Black guy=thug
White guy= mental illness

Almost forgot to say

Thoughs and prayers!
Possible moderate to sever hoplophilia Originally Posted by matchingmole
I guess that could be any Gun owner or Gun Collector. No guarantee they'll commit murder or any crime with a firearm.
Or that they won’t
Or that they won’t Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, guilty until proven innocent. That's about right for the lefties these days.
Oh wait never mind. Our current military is not capable of protect everyday citizens let alone police officers... I sure miss the Great Generation Originally Posted by themystic
Yeah, well our police aren't really capable (or willing) of protecting our citizens because they like being road pirates who love pillaging, thanks to the ahem, 'war on drugs'.
Nobody deserves to be killed indiscriminately for doing any job.

I too, miss whatever generation it was where the police were just regular people and not the ultra militarized, roided out, psychopaths we have today. You didn't need all this "back the blue" bullshit because everyone back then wasn't quite terrified of the police as they are today; and yes, this includes the law-abiding.

Anybody can cover their entire body with those blue line stickers. It isn't going to keep their pockets from getting emptied or their skull from getting cracked should they find themselves *accused* of a crime. That's just day 1. Just wait until the fun of "spending 10s of thousands on a laywer" and other fun justice system exercises comes into play.
Yeah, well our police aren't really capable (or willing) of protecting our citizens because they like being road pirates who love pillaging, thanks to the ahem, 'war on drugs'.
Nobody deserves to be killed indiscriminately for doing any job.

I too, miss whatever generation it was where the police were just regular people and not the ultra militarized, roided out, psychopaths we have today. You didn't need all this "back the blue" bullshit because everyone back then wasn't quite terrified of the police as they are today; and yes, this includes the law-abiding.

Anybody can cover their entire body with those blue line stickers. It isn't going to keep their pockets from getting emptied or their skull from getting cracked should they find themselves *accused* of a crime. That's just day 1. Just wait until the fun of "spending 10s of thousands on a laywer" and other fun justice system exercises comes into play. Originally Posted by Minka Fox
White "law abiding" citizens have No Clue as to how true your post is
Back the Blue
Back the Blue Originally Posted by winn dixie
Fuck the Blue. And the Red
Speaking of mental illness. Thats the same people responsible for Benghazi. Ohhh and the emails