Why do the MODS allow this infraction to continue????

Bump
we should all start ketchup threads.
The only thing worse than some of the threads that are mentioned are the girly boys who continue to cry about them and shit on themselves.

Whether it is a decent political thread (has a point from his view) or a waste of time, it is always followed by a guaranteed waste of bandwidth complaining about it. Did any of you whiners ever consider that you encourage those posters by giving them attention/recognition?

Whatever.

Old Dingus
  • Old-T
  • 05-21-2013, 07:22 PM
No, it's more a matter of reminding them that sane posters of all viewpoints mock them. And it warns the innocent who enter here without comprehention, who they should not take too seriously.
I'm cool with ALL forms of condiments.

Even Mayo!
we should all start ketchup threads. Originally Posted by JCM800
1. Heinz is tasty.
2. I like putting Heinz on hot dogs.
3. I like putting Heinz on burgers, as well.

Honestly, I just ignore about 90% of the Benghazi threads. It's not spam, but I just don't really care to see the same thing over, and over, and over.
There you go. Some people just want to remain ignorant and they can be not reading the threads. No need to censor this site by fascists wishes.
There you go. Some people just want to remain ignorant and they can be not reading the threads. No need to censor this site by fascists wishes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I won't speak for anyone else, but I have no desire to remain ignorant. Again, I just don't care to see things repeated over, and over, and over. Another thing that turns me off is continually seeing insults and arrogance thrown around. Yelling and name-calling is generally pointless because it just makes people tune out most if not all of what you've said. It saddens me that I felt that I had to make a statement like this on a forum full of adults.
  • Old-T
  • 05-22-2013, 05:40 AM
I won't speak for anyone else, but I have no desire to remain ignorant. Again, I just don't care to see things repeated over, and over, and over. Another thing that turns me off is continually seeing insults and arrogance thrown around. Yelling and name-calling is generally pointless because it just makes people tune out most if not all of what you've said. It saddens me that I felt that I had to make a statement like this on a forum full of adults. Originally Posted by SpinShooter
Sadly, the majority probably are adults, but a few loud mental HSers make it very difficult to remember that.

As has been pointed out, a very small number of people start the majority of te threads, and one in particular is so fixated on feeding his own ego that he will start the same thread over and over just to point out to the rest of us "Look, I'm here!" Dizzyway acts just like the 8th grade bully who thinks that by being the loudest it will hide the fact that he has nothing worth hearing.

And his lackeys like JD come to his defense with "There you go. Some people just want to remain ignorant and they can be not reading the threads. No need to censor this site by fascists wishes." They know that their posts can't stand under their own weight so they wrap themselves in a flag they probably don't really believe in and pretend they are far more righteous that the rest of humanity.

Meanwhile 99% of the world ignores them, and 90% of this board laughs at them. And they don't even see it.
There you go. Some people just want to remain ignorant and they can be not reading the threads. No need to censor this site by fascists wishes. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Most reading some of the threads and believing them will remain ignorant.