Have you ever walked out?

Nope, a hot brunette -- with a wicked smile.

She wasnt the issue, the lack of a coonskin cap was. Originally Posted by pjorourke

im earthy too
My only time was after a gathering. Went back with three providers to their place. The one I knew, and who asked me to visit them, was totally blitzed. (I know, I know, that's the only explanation for why I'd be asked.) Anyway, my provider contact wanted me to enjoy myself with one of the other two (the third headed off to sleep) while she observed. I didn't mind the audence so much as the running, slurred, commentary. So we opted for a postponement & I left.

Everybody made up, and later on a very nice doubles session resulted.
Nope, a hot brunette -- with a wicked smile.

She wasnt the issue, the lack of a coonskin cap was. Originally Posted by pjorourke
Apparently, I'm not hip enough to follow. PJ, what's a coonskin cap?
Apparently, I'm not hip enough to follow. PJ, what's a coonskin cap? Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
Davey Crockett wore one. Fur hats are gross...ick!
Apparently, I'm not hip enough to follow. PJ, what's a coonskin cap? Originally Posted by Lovely Victoria
I'm guessing she won't know who Clint Walker is either.
what is a Civie girl
what is a Civie girl Originally Posted by schmoo248
as in Civilian

non-pro (at least directly some civie's have been known to take millions)
You better find out young lady -- before you get to Austin. Thats pretty close to the Alamo.
Victoria, when you get to Austin, give me a call and I will show you mine...
...I think this coonskin cap discussion should be moved to Another Realm
Just kidding.
...I think this coonskin cap discussion should be moved to Another Realm
Just kidding. Originally Posted by anova444
They're just over compensating for not having access to Ansley's squirrel.
LOL!!!
One of my worst was when I checked into the Davy Crockett Suite at a hotel and there wasn't a coonskin cap. I should have left then.

Originally Posted by pjorourke
Seriously. The attention to detail and quality of service in hotels is really going downhill these days. Next they won't even give you the complimentary rifle!