Any Ladies Have and Use a Set of Sounds??

I love my sounds , I have two sets and I'm looking to get some that hook up to my tens. Originally Posted by enursecarrie
What would be great is if some of you who use sounds and enjoy them tell us or share what you like about them and their uses.

It would be helpful to this conversation and topic.

Thanks!
Elisabeth
I've had 2 experiences with sounds so far.

The first one was in a very messed up situation and I was in a bad headspace. Not an unpleasurable experience, but it wasn't fun at all.

Second experience involved a vibrating sound, which was actually thicker than the first sound I experienced. That was a MUCH better time.

The sensation is unique. Ithink the vibrating sounds, though it was larger, was a better sensation. There is definitely a stretching, or full sensation, and the though that "Holy bejeebus there's a metal rod in my piss-hole" will DEFINITELY cross your mind. It is, however, quite a sensation!

On a cleanliness side, I would purchase my own, or make sure that the person using them has an autoclave or knows proper sterilization techniques, as you want NOTHING in there that doesn't belong. Urethral infections are not fun. And no, submerging it in boiling water for 30 minutes doesn't cut it. There are some wipes that would possibly work, but you need to be extremely careful with those as well and make sure you follow the instructions as the antibacterial/antiviral compound on those would produce an entirely different sensation inserted inside you.

Still, quite a fun activity with the right person and in the right situation. And I too, would be interested in hooking a tens up, especially with a prostate insertable. I have a friend who has that setup who is an estim freak, and he cums in about 30 seconds with that setup.

Oh, that brings me to ejaculating with a sound in. Haven't done that yet, but I've heard it is mind blowing.
Who ever is administering sound(s) must have some experience and lots and lots of Surgilube. I've experienced Rosebud Sounds and Hegar Sounds and it is quite a sensation. Haven't tried a vibrating one yet, it's on my bucket list.

On a cleanliness side, I would purchase my own, or make sure that the person using them has an autoclave or knows proper sterilization techniques, as you want NOTHING in there that doesn't belong. Urethral infections are not fun. And no, submerging it in boiling water for 30 minutes doesn't cut it. There are some wipes that would possibly work, but you need to be extremely careful with those as well and make sure you follow the instructions as the antibacterial/antiviral compound on those would produce an entirely different sensation inserted inside you.

Oh, that brings me to ejaculating with a sound in. Haven't done that yet, but I've heard it is mind blowing. Originally Posted by badbottom
The client that came and brought his own cleaned them with some kind of wipe, then poured alcohol over it, then used what I am assuming was baby oil to lubricate it. He did mention that it can be difficult to cum with it in but he was able to every time. Perfect example of different strokes for different folks.
I just mention sterilization because I have a nurse friend who is in the lifestyle who has told me horror stories about bladder infections and pus pouring out and blisters and permanent catheters due to scarring, so I take the time. Personal choice!

For myself, wipes would be ok, but if I am using ANYONE elses I wouldn't feel totally comfortable without an autoclave.
If I were a man and tied up--unable to move and presented with this idea for the first time, I'd request the SOUNDS of "silence". LOL
How is this done? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sounds are used in increasing size. And are NEVER forced. If they won't go with gravity, then you don't do it. The slowly increasing sizes stretches the urethra bit by bit. It is a unique experience to watch.
I just mention sterilization because I have a nurse friend who is in the lifestyle who has told me horror stories about bladder infections and pus pouring out and blisters and permanent catheters due to scarring, so I take the time. Personal choice!

For myself, wipes would be ok, but if I am using ANYONE elses I wouldn't feel totally comfortable without an autoclave. Originally Posted by badbottom
While autoclave is the best choice for sterilization, there are other less costly ways. I won't delve into the specifics so what I am saying is the short version.... but a pressure cooker can do wonders.
I had an SO use one on me once...it was a very interesting sensation...especially since she had used ben gay as massage oil before she started. Interesting. Hot. Fun. Big load. I guess ultimately that is what it is all about now isn't it.

One thing though, what is the actual medical purpose of the wonderful instruments?
they're used for probing and dilating passages within the body. The most common are the urethral sounds that we're discussing. I'm guessing they're called sounds because of that other instrument that you ting and it's makes that vibrating noise, they're made of the same material. also, in the "good old days" before penicillin, gonorrhea was much more difficult to cure and many times left scar tissue behind, causing "strictures" which partially or completely closed off the urethra, making urination difficult if not impossible. Some benevolent medicos (Drs. VanBuren and Dittel, to name two), seeking methods to relieve this problem, designed instruments to be inserted into the urethra to locate the stricture and literally stretch it open to allow the passage of urine. Thus was born the urethral "sound" which takes it name from the Latin subordinate, to submerge to measure the depth of. This is the same "sound" as used in the term "sound the depths," where the depth of a body of water is measured with a weighted line.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/3516.html
http://www.bodymod.org/forum/printer...s.asp?TID=4829
Very good explanation LD. Several experiences with sounds, all pleasurable.