Whats the real Reason - PUSSY?

so if a guy tries to beat you down on price,he isn't cheap just having a meaningful discussion??:mf_w00t2 :
I like a lot of others inputs. I think first time sex with someone new for anybody is really exciting. You dont know what kind of technique they have or if they have a signature move that might rock your world. So I am always on the look out for a women that can teach me something I havent done yet. When you get in a relationship it gets dull. Also meeting women I probably wouldnt usally meet is a factor also.
It depends. Sometimes I want the sex. Other times, I want the companionship.
For me since I am single and work a lot it is hard to meet someone to talk to. I mainly go for the companionship. Everything else is icing on the cake, if it happens it happens if not I do not let it stress me out.
I have amazing sex, great sex, bad sex and horrible sex so I could die a happy man right now. For me it is cheaper than going to a shrink lol Originally Posted by Oenghus
WOW? Simply amazing! I hear things like this on a regular basis. It always amazes me! I learned at a young age NOT to be selfish. I found that making every effort to help others and being kind even to strangers brings forward opportunities to make friends. Being involved in organizations puts me in positions to meet many very nice people. Having friends makes for a busy life. With it comes companionship. When I hear people say they are too busy, then with that I hear that their personal life is wanting. You get out what you put in!
To quote Col. Frank Slade from the great movie, "Scent of a Woman"

Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, guys? I'm givin' ya pearls here.!

Thats all I am gonna say about that. WiLsoN W WiLson
To quote Col. Frank Slade from the great movie, "Scent of a Woman"

Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, guys? I'm givin' ya pearls here.!

Thats all I am gonna say about that. WiLsoN W WiLson Originally Posted by WiLsOn
pearls before swine
No doubt about it: it's the sex.

I don't have regulars, so there's no "companion" expectation.

And due to schedule, I "fit" in one hour appointments. There's not much discussion in one of those.

So, my sessions are the standard match: she does it for the money, I do it for the fuck. Of course, at this level, the results are very mixed.
The hobby is my little escape from civvy life. It's nice to know that I have a Beautiful Provider waiting for me to help relieve the stress from a hard work week. It's like a little vacation for myself!
And I get it all. Companionship and phenominol sex. All I have to be willing to do is show the Lady that I appreciate her efforts.