Can someone tell me why what this idiot is advocating is ok on eccie

". . . all guys to carry concealed weapon with you inside your car . . ."

I would respectfully disagree, Boudreaux. Much better to carry a concealed weapon outside of the car. Like a winchester, slung on a pony in a western.
One thing I would like to add to the discussion is that it would be good if we all showed a bit of patience when something like this comes up. Some people immediately jump to the conclusion that ECCIE condones this or that without thinking that some things take a bit of time. Sometimes the owners and mods take time to discuss what is an appropriate response. It's usually better to think things through before acting rather than to have to try to fix hasty decisions after the fact. Also, the owners and mods don't live online. Just because you send a RTM about a post doesn't mean the right person was online to read it right away. He may have just logged off. I'll get off my soap box now.
One thing I would like to add to the discussion is that it would be good if we all showed a bit of patience when something like this comes up. Some people immediately jump to the conclusion that ECCIE condones this or that without thinking that some things take a bit of time. Sometimes the owners and mods take time to discuss what is an appropriate response. It's usually better to think things through before acting rather than to have to try to fix hasty decisions after the fact. Also, the owners and mods don't live online. Just because you send a RTM about a post doesn't mean the right person was online to read it right away. He may have just logged off. I'll get off my soap box now. Originally Posted by Omahan
No kidding Omahan!!! to everything you said!

We do have lives just like you all do and can't be on here 24/7 to see everything as it happens. I think you all know what we condone and what we don't allow here.

A RTM report or PM direct to the mod(s) in that area will greatly help speed up the process.
Patience is a virtue. The owners and staff have really been nothing but great and fair to as many as they could, from what I've been able to surmise, having watched the many "train wrecks" on this board. They seem to fall all over themselves trying to meet our different needs and ensure that the majority are not offended. Some issues do take some thought, planning and time.

Their decision to ban someone who made racist remarks may not have been handled quickly enough for some, but they got it done as soon as they could get to it, I'm fairly certain! Thanks ECCIE, we got enough drama without racism and other blatant offensive behaviors!! LOL

Always remember, there are MANY of us making suggestions, complaining and even some misbehavin'. There are only a few of them comparatively. I sure wouldn't want to walk that ole "proverbial mile" in their shoes.
Ok so i'm normally not one to pick a fight but i thought this was a community for people in this hobby with brains and decency.

So when did being abusive in your post, being a racist and bragging about brandishing hidden firearms become ok or acceptable here?

I have reported his post to mods on several occasions and no one is saying anything to this creep.

Here is his latest post can someone please tell me why this bullshit is allowed on our board? The fact that it is makes me want to leave eccie. smh i thougt eccie held it self at a higher standard. Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
to quote this GUY (looked his profile up):
Originally Posted by reliableakura
I guaranteed you all that they won't allowed another black man in there again. Sorry to say but majority of the black guys are nothing but robbers and murderers. I bet the NAACP isn't saying anything about this. Same incident at that time with me with that Shannelle girl who had a pimp outside waiting for me and I did him away just right too. End of the story. I'm actually advocating for all guys to carry concealed weapon with you inside your car in case you may need to defend yourself.

Even legitimate provider can setup tricks and games for you to get rob.

he said he DID this lady's MALE pimp? Either he is saying he used his fire arm against him (robbed him or shot him) or he DID him via sexually at gun point.

This guy needs to spend some time in the State's Stars and Bars Hotel, and come someone's bitch.