Cancellation Fees

I don't have a problem with cancellation fees, especially for visiting providers. If I have to cancel a confirmed appointment at the last minute I wouldn't have a problem with it. I remember a couple years back when a well known lady came down from Houston and I had to cancel at the last minute, I called a hobby buddy and asked him if he was interested in taking my appointment for me. I called her and they hooked up...no harm, no foul. I've also without being asked dropped off a cancellation fee to a visiting lady who I personally asked to come down because she was counting on my $$ for her trip.

LAP
I don't have a problem with cancellation fees, especially for visiting providers. If I have to cancel a confirmed appointment at the last minute I wouldn't have a problem with it. I remember a couple years back when a well known lady came down from Houston and I had to cancel at the last minute, I called a hobby buddy and asked him if he was interested in taking my appointment for me. I called her and they hooked up...no harm, no foul. I've also without being asked dropped off a cancellation fee to a visiting lady who I personally asked to come down because she was counting on my $$ for her trip.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Thank you Baby for agreeing with me