3-some with T-girl?

You'd rock it girl
Did my first TS/F/M session with a female provider from this site
I suppose I would try it again..
You'd rock it girl Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
Let's make something happen while I'm in town.
Okay Ladies, I'm not Soliciting an appointment, but Iv'e always wondered. Would any of ya'll do an appointment with a guy and a Trans? Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
There's definitely a market for it .... i'm happy to do a 3-way with a guy and a TS lady.
A lot of the TS ladies won't penetrate the GG lady but will top the guy.
If you're a TS lady that will penetrate your GG partner ... pm me .
TS Brooke i believe. Originally Posted by BlondeBabe90
Nope. Not unless she has changed her mind... I asked a while back.

The above does not exist in San Antonio to my knowledge. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Yep. It's after our discussion on this subject that I found out.
Nasty fuckers
Okay Ladies, I'm not Soliciting an appointment, but Iv'e always wondered. Would any of ya'll do an appointment with a guy and a Trans? Originally Posted by Biggysmalls
This may be in your best interest ....

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Trans...nd-ts/26548008
This may be in your best interest ....

http://sanantonio.backpage.com/Trans...nd-ts/26548008 Originally Posted by Donald_Trump
Dude, isn't your wife a transsexual? ???
Nasty fuckers Originally Posted by NalgaSuckie
Cut it out.

"#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences."

It may not be your cup of tea, but keep it to yourself.

OT
^^^

Plus 1