Another Study: Majority of U.S. fast-food workers need public assistance

Stupid, as usual, CBJ7. Now go to your room and let the adults talk.
  • CJ7
  • 10-17-2013, 01:24 PM
Stupid, as usual, CBJ7. Now go to your room and let the adults talk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

very original ...
  • Doove
  • 10-17-2013, 05:43 PM
Explain the wages of fast food workers in North Dakota. Why is McDonalds in Bismarck offering a $200 signing bonus? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
So what you're saying is, fast food restaurants can afford to pay higher wages, they just don't.
Stupid, as usual, CBJ7. Now go to your room and let the adults talk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG just recycles the same, tired ol' talking points, ad nauseam.
So what you're saying is, fast food restaurants can afford to pay higher wages, they just don't. Originally Posted by Doove
I guess I shouldn't ask you questions that require thought, Douche. Ask someone who understands to explain it to you.

So what you're saying is, fast food restaurants can afford to pay higher wages, they just don't. Originally Posted by Doove
I think he is equating North Dakota's oil boom with higher wages. But any company that is making profit could afford to pay their employees more, they just don't. But they aren't forcing you to work there either. Vote for a prez that will open up drilling more oil, wages go up for everyone.
Now go to your room and let the adults talk. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Hanoi COG recycles the same childish catch phrases and repeats them ad nauseam.

He is like a broken record, stuck on stupid!
Explain the wages of fast food workers in North Dakota. Why is McDonalds in Bismarck offering a $200 signing bonus? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Oil boom, bet you can't buy a burger there at the same price as Wichita.
Oil boom, bet you can't buy a burger there at the same price as Wichita. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Omg, you don't think a burger costs the same everywhere in the United States?
The only people that argue for federally controlled wages or those that do not understand economics and think the government can solve the problem by controlling the price of hamburgers

Venezuela didn't solve their shit problems either by controlling the price of toilet paper.
snick
  • Doove
  • 10-17-2013, 07:07 PM
I guess I shouldn't ask you questions that require thought, Douche. Ask someone who understands to explain it to you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
No, you shouldn't ask questions that have nothing to do with any point i'm making.
No, you shouldn't ask questions that have nothing to do with any point i'm making. Originally Posted by Doove
Now here is the interesting part. When have you ever made a point, Doogie?

Oh, and LittleEva, I was just in North Dakota. Burgers pretty much cost the same. You and Doogie wouldn't sound as stupid as you both obviously are if you stuck to topics you know about. Stick to "poop" and "homo" comments. It's worked for Assup and BiSex, it will work for you, too!

• Doove
  • 10-17-2013, 09:21 PM

Oh, and LittleEva, I was just in North Dakota. Burgers pretty much cost the same. You and Doogie wouldn't sound as stupid as you both obviously are if you stuck to topics you know about. Stick to "poop" and "homo" comments. It's worked for Assup and BiSex, it will work for you, too!

Being in your 50's and acting like you're in your teens doesn't come easy for you, does it?
Take my advice, Doone. Trust me on this one.

Pretty much the same LMAO Little Eva were they more or less ? I guess $5.00 one way or another doesn't mean much to a high roller like yourself.