Going to the strip club once again...

we will still be out I'm sure not even getting there till about 9
DH i love it and have never had any complaints from it i never know when u are joking or being sincere so if u send me a pm i'll be more then happy to give it to you
May we compare recipes? What kind of sauce do you put on top?
I would appreciate both recipes..........I cannot get close to what I got as a kid.
Here's mine, you may hate it you may like it.

You want about 1.5 pounds total, 1/3 (a little more) ground sirloin none of that lean shit, 1/3 lean ground pork, 1/3 lean turkey. The fattier sirloin is going to hide the fact that the turkey and pork are healthy for you.

Throw that shit in a big bowl, break an egg in there, chop (fine coarse or however you like) a medium sweet onion, do some fresh ground pepper, sprinkle of salt, shake Worcestershire sauce over it (be careful because you can use too much) and shake some bread crumbs in there mix it all up. If it feels too moist add more crumbs, do 1/4 cup at a time. If you got heavy handed with the breading add some more ketchup and a shake of sauce. You'll know when the texture is just right.

Make a loaf, put it in a loaf pan. I usually have the oven 350 to 375, depends on my mood. Put it in the oven and cook for an hour, sauce it every 15 minutes.

Sauce: Ketchup, honey or karo syrup and Worcestershire sauce mix up and put on the loaf every 15 minutes, you want the sauce to have time to cook and thicken on top of the meatloaf.

Best sides are mashed potatoes (not from a box) and since you already have the oven going you can oven roast some broccoli <---- olive oil and a sprinkle of salt and a cookie sheet. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Oh and don't forget to invite people over for dinner.

My dinner companion just called to tell me they are 30 minutes late... argh.