Ladies and Gents --> How Many Love to Exercise?

• chii
  • 03-12-2011, 09:41 AM
lifting weights and martial arts and sparring all together 5 days a week
i need a workout buddy!!!
*outside the bedroom lol...even though i do consider that cardio!! hahaha

i hate it!!! been thinking about bikram yoga (again), & kickboxing...something that interest me
but maybe a buddy will be motivation
I do like to exercise and make it to the gym on base at least
3 times a week. Have to to some good stretching just to be
able to move nowadays.

And Sonya, swimming is great exercise. Nice thing about it is
after you do some laps, you can sunbathe for a while !!!!
The Bear misses his jock days. Days of wrestlin, powerliftin ect ... Getting greedy at work has taken its toll.
Melina now expects The Bear to ride a bike, lift weight more often and eat better.
Providers provide some great motivation.
The Bear ;-)
I SEXXXERCISE 7 days a week!!! LOL
I do like to exercise and make it to the gym on base at least
3 times a week. Have to to some good stretching just to be
able to move nowadays.

And Sonya, swimming is great exercise. Nice thing about it is
after you do some laps, you can sunbathe for a while !!!! Originally Posted by Coolpops
Running and lifting 5 times/week. Just finished the goal of running 1000 miles in one year. Keeps me looking young. I'm 48 and could easily pass for 46.
I lift and play basketball 3 times a week. But you can hardly notice. I'm 34 but could easily pass for 40.

~ Deuce
Luckily my job keeps me up and busy most of the time. Other days it's running and tennis - keeps me in shape (I think!) for the ladies...
running across lawns, jumping fences, crawling out windows , sprinting to my car keeps me in tip top shape! damm some s o can really run
I lift and play basketball 3 times a week. But you can hardly notice. I'm 34 but could easily pass for 40.

~ Deuce Originally Posted by camodeuce
Hola camodeuce..Hey wanna play b-ball with me and ammo HA
  • gg313
  • 03-14-2011, 07:32 PM
I lift, cardio, and teach martial arts privately. Ever since I had a cardiac episode at a very early age I've done everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again.
I do zumba dance cardio at least 3 times a week. It is so much fun!
I do zumba dance cardio at least 3 times a week. It is so much fun! Originally Posted by Pepper_Springfield
a female friend of mine does that - man how crazy would it be if you two were zumba'n side by side all this time.
I work out 4 to 5 days a week at the gym (biking, weights and hope to start swimming) and try to do things outside on the weekend.

I often wonder if there are any providers at my gym, specifically in the biking class that I participate in. That is quite the fantasy.