It's official; Obama loses again.

Remember when Russia had missiles there? Extending a friendly hand beats the shit out of North Korea having them there . Or ISIS having a base there.
Yep. A few marbles and teeth still rattling around down there in that gaping hole, Bambolina.
Cubans don't play ping-pong...do they?
Remember when Russia had missiles there? Extending a friendly hand beats the shit out of North Korea having them there . Or ISIS having a base there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, I remember. I also remember they were subsidizing the Castro government till they went broke. North Korea is already broke. Plus they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Pretty unstable government. That's a non starter. ISIS? Or any other terrorist group? You're kidding right? No way Jose. The Castros don't want that bullshit running around Cuba. China prolly has some influence with them. Maybe.
Yep. A few marbles and teeth still rattling around down there in that gaping hole, Bambolina.
Cubans don't play ping-pong...do they? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Ping pong? Not to my knowledge. Baseball and boxing. Maybe Teofilo Stevenson will take up some pong. Fucker has a long reach.
Yeah, I remember. I also remember they were subsidizing the Castro government till they went broke. North Korea is already broke. Plus they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Pretty unstable government. That's a non starter. ISIS? Or any other terrorist group? You're kidding right? No way Jose. The Castros don't want that bullshit running around Cuba. China prolly has some influence with them. Maybe. Originally Posted by bambino
Then you think it is a bad idea like Cruz.
Then you think it is a bad idea like Cruz. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No. I think it's a good idea opening relations with Cuba. I have no faith in Obama negotiating a strong deal for the US. Like giving them Gitmo for nothing. Obama is weak, the world knows it. Hopefully, he won't fuck it up before he's out.
Remember when Russia had missiles there? Extending a friendly hand beats the shit out of North Korea having them there . Or ISIS having a base there. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
North Korea's Navy does not have one Blue Water naval vessel capable of sailing to Cube IvanIdiot. so how are they going to get them there? FedEx?

for those "Gotta be there by tomorrow" nukes yeah? turd.

ahahah. geez you are stupid.

Yeah, I remember. I also remember they were subsidizing the Castro government till they went broke. North Korea is already broke. Plus they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Pretty unstable government. That's a non starter. ISIS? Or any other terrorist group? You're kidding right? No way Jose. The Castros don't want that bullshit running around Cuba. China prolly has some influence with them. Maybe. Originally Posted by bambino
Ivan's too stupid to understand the Castro boys. the Castro's are "Men's Men" ahhaha
No. I think it's a good idea opening relations with Cuba. I have no faith in Obama negotiating a strong deal for the US. Like giving them Gitmo for nothing. Obama is weak, the world knows it. Hopefully, he won't fuck it up before he's out. Originally Posted by bambino
The change would prob not take place until Raul buckets. Opening the door is a good idea. Obie will prob do more good then a republican, as most are against it.
Obama's just borrowing the advice Michael Corleone got: "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. " lol.
Obama's just borrowing the advice Michael Corleone got: "Keep your friends close, your enemies closer. " lol. Originally Posted by Prolongus
You can bet Raul would have been to the airport to meet Micheal Corleone. He treated Obama like Fredo. I get it.
The change would prob not take place until Raul buckets. Opening the door is a good idea. Obie will prob do more good then a republican, as most are against it. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We'll see. Obama will give them something he doesn't have to.
We'll see. Obama will give them something he doesn't have to. Originally Posted by bambino
Then he could give the EKIM to pick their dingle berries ( which EKIM will do for free ! )
Now we're just waiting for the bow.

Obama capitulated to Cuba today after 60 plus years of conflict. The fool (Obama) didn't even realize that he got snubbed by the Castro brother in charge by not being met on the runway. Even the Cuban government understands that a head of state will be met by the head of state and stated as much. So Cuba was just rubbing it in that the Castros don't think much of our president (neither do many of us). Probably tomorrow we'll get the official bow by Obama and maybe a promise of giving Gitmo back to the communist dictators. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Odumbo is a tool, and the Castros used his stupid ass.

Then he could give the EKIM to pick their dingle berries ( which EKIM will do for free ! ) Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Odumbo is a tool, and the Castros used his stupid ass.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Dumb fuck, and dumber fuck have spoken. Welcome chicken dick and his butt boy woomby.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Good thing you bumped that picture, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. One of your butt-buddy lib-retards might have missed seeing it, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.