A lesson in civility.

Anyone who thinks impeachment will work does not understand the process.
Say hello to CHAIRMAN WATERS!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She is dumb as fuck.

I say put her out there to remind Asian voters who they just voted for, and to vote Republican next time. Their interests are much more aligned with white conservatives.
The Dems won the House and there’s tranquility in the streets. No protesters or angry Conservatives acting like assholes. Just another day. The stock market up 500, all’s good. Originally Posted by bambino

Compare that to when they lost the white house and house of reps..

This shows WE Conservatives don't throw temper tanstrums on the street when we lose..
  • oeb11
  • 11-08-2018, 05:07 AM
Very True, garkal
Civility impresses not the DPST's.

It is seen as a sign of weakness .
Looked upon with contempt by them
Let's watch Chairman Waters and her civility!!
Yeah civility the gift that keeps on just watch , Pelisss warren difi maxi the mouth for the next few months.
Very True, garkal
Civility impresses not the DPST's.

It is seen as a sign of weakness .
Looked upon with contempt by them
Let's watch Chairman Waters and her civility!! Originally Posted by oeb11

To add to that. All my gaming buds, who i know are liberal. Every time liberals win, i give them a "good job". BUT NOT ONCE have they ever complemented us conservatives when we won. ALL THey say is "You bigots deserve all the scorn we give".
It's like they are INCAPABLE Of showing civility to those on the right.
To add to that. All my gaming buds, who i know are liberal. Every time liberals win, i give them a "good job". BUT NOT ONCE have they ever complemented us conservatives when we won. ALL THey say is "You bigots deserve all the scorn we give".
It's like they are INCAPABLE Of showing civility to those on the right. Originally Posted by garhkal

I think that I called the Senate pick-ups a huge victory for Republicans.
Was i on about anyone here? NO i was on about my gaming buds. Who seem to be incapable of showing respect to the republicans, but get all tizzy if i don't show respect towards them and their fellow liberals.
And those are your buds?

What do people who don'tlike you say?
It's like they are INCAPABLE Of showing civility to those on the right. Originally Posted by garhkal
talk about the debt well that is going thru the fucking roof with Twitler Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411
Show us where you were outraged by Obama's spending or stifle yourself.
And those are your buds?

What do people who don'tlike you say?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Anyone i play games with at conventions, i call "Gaming buds". Associates may have been a better word.
Obama inherited, from a republican, the biggest recession since the depression. Twit head inherited the great Obama economy and is trying to give it all away with tax cuts to the rich and drive up the deficit for his own personal gain. Can't wait to see his "audited" tax returns lol