Oh, if only...

Additions to my list... Rachel McAdams, Julia Stiles and Megan Fox
Hmmm, I thought you liked a handful (and you do have big hands!)...maybe I'm really not your type. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Do what?

What howitzer did you fire that shot from? Guessing a 155.

Cause it damn sure was a bunker buster.
So guess I could add Hayden Panettiere. She may be my fav star!!!

I'm also Going to list Carrie Underwood, only because id like to spend most of my time figuring out who the fuck dresses her in that shyt she wears sometime. The girl is from Po dunk Oklohoma for gods sake. Put on a sexy dress short or long or possibly a pair of jeans. Fake them damn goofy shorts, and culottes stuff off.
I'll be out that way this week Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Reeeaaallly...another Abbey Jones experience does sound really good right now. Lemme check your schedule and see if our times sync up. I'll PM ya.

I'm also Going to list Carrie Underwood, only because id like to spend most of my time figuring out who the fuck dresses her in that shyt she wears sometime. The girl is from Po dunk Oklohoma for gods sake. Put on a sexy dress short or long or possibly a pair of jeans. Fake them damn goofy shorts, and culottes stuff off. Originally Posted by Sonoman
I like Carrie too, but I'm usually into more of a handful and she's just doesn't stack up lol. I totally agree about some of her outfits. I go by the K.I.S.S. method....Keep It Simple Stupid.

Thanks Tits, unfortunately, I don't get out to Nashville much. I usually wait for your Nashville ladies to drive out west...thanks for only sending the best, ya'll know who ya'll are.

Denise Richards definitely goes on that list. I just watched 'Get Smart' again and Anne Hathaway gets a node as well....emmm, catwoman. This wasn't supposed to be a batman post, but how do you not like a girl in leather with a 9mm. Originally Posted by rebel97
you maybe can make a time to see her sence she rides that way every few weeks. tell her TMac sended you!

Damn Tits, I do love the sideboob. So does the she match in performance as well as that awesome pic? Originally Posted by mike1701
YES! she can do IT good! 1st time i seen her was CBJ and then 2nd time was BBBJ so just to let you know sence your a BBBJ kinda dude.
Crazy thing is there are women on this site (and thread) that are better looking and better sex partners than any movie/music/tv star.

If I am doing a "break the bank" I'd just go to Dallas TX (probably swing thru Nashville on the way.)
Crazy thing is there are women on this site (and thread) that are better looking and better sex partners than any movie/music/tv star.

If I am doing a "break the bank" I'd just go to Dallas TX (probably swing thru Nashville on the way.) Originally Posted by Submodo
That's for sure.

If I am doing a "break the bank" I'd just go to Dallas TX (probably swing thru Nashville on the way.) Originally Posted by Submodo
Meaning no disrespect to the Nashville ladies, I'd recommend saving the money you'd blow in Nashville to spend in Dallas. Or if you insisted on doing anywhere other than Dallas, swing by Austin, San Antonio, or Houston while you're in Texas.

Texas is a whole different hobby world from the rest of the country.

Cheers,

bcg
Morena Baccarin or Christina Hendricks. If you're a nerd like me, you'll know why.
And Ben Nichols from Lucero for an entirely different reason.
Morena Baccarin or Christina Hendricks. If you're a nerd like me, you'll know why. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Firefly....GREAT calls. Damn, guess I just confessed to being a nerd, oh well.
Damn, guess I just confessed to being a nerd, oh well. Originally Posted by rebel97
And the problem with that is?

Cheers,

bcg (who considers "you're a nerd" the highest compliment he can receive)
I'm going to start calling myself a companion.
I'm going to start calling myself a companion. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Truth in advertising.

Cheers,

bcg
I'm not sure if that's supposed to be an admonishment or encouragement.