Lurkers and hoarders

I'll take FBSM reviews and posts o er a member with none. As far as TCBwith regulars, I see a few often and the response times suck yet I see them often. My UTR is the best at tcb and all her skills are just what I enjoy. Sitting back and taking info and rates and activities but not being g a contributing factor defeats the purpose. Also the fake reviews on her are easy to spot and should be deleted if credit isn't given,meaning the powers that read think the same. As far as rates I goes ,others as well as myself get rates thats alot don't and thats part of being a regular so that being said you can keep over paying when you take the offer given. Have fun gents stay safe ay safe Originally Posted by Scoot642
Your comments are always spot on. You must see the potential of this kind of site and community. There can’t be a 95% yes rate. People are giving “yes” recommendations for providers they have no intentions of ever seeing again. The standards are too low. You have to know it’s underperforming. I don’t overpay. Never have. But to not give excellent reviews for a terrific provider because someone fears their prices will increase or their time will be harder to come by is bad for both the provider and the hobbyist. And I don’t know why anyone leaves fake reviews, but agreed, those should be pulled and membership revoked. Lastly. You close with “gents stay safe.” Nothing about the providers staying safe.
Just a theory; but i think 1 reason for raised prices (besides the economy) is the availability of the technology and more platforms for vids & cams.. (which providers can use not only locally.. but globally).. and if that's goin well; why would they bother physically meeting a hobbyist unless the "price is right".. and yea some fake ads are easy to spot; but there are many on here with a good number of "encounter reports" (seen a few on other site for free over the yrs) that embellish their desription... providers talk.. some talk alot..lol.. i don't have PA either becuz idc or need it; and would rather stay anonymous.. no offense to premium access members.. anyway; all that said.. ladies please keep your guard up from creepers and infatuated hobbyists.. and mongers stay clear of providers with demons and the characters around them!
Butthurt mommas boys are a problem for providers. I know a lady that had her stg ad and some key info sent to people that could only be a PA member on here. Its sad if the provider won't see you again for obvious reasons or that you got hurt feelings from being ghosted or canceled a few times. Grow up and move on and move outta mommas basement. Stay safe and play safe ladies and gents.
Great. A return of someone who thinks they deserve A-level service because they feel like they’re better than the providers. None of us are. Look at it this way. You get back what you give. YOLO. Originally Posted by George1990
Not sure what I did to piss you off, but whatever it was, it wasn’t intentional. I’ve always treated providers with respect, always show up freshly showered, manscaped, donation placed down the second I walk in the door and have never felt I’m better than any provider. I myself appreciate what they do for us and I always give reviews that are honest, straight forward and to the point whether positive or negative.

I do feel that over time and seeing a provider regularly, things can get better due to a comfort level. But, there really was no reason to jump my ass…you obviously know nothing about me.

And btw, thanks Scoot.
Just a theory; but i think 1 reason for raised prices (besides the economy) is the availability of the technology and more platforms for vids & cams.. (which providers can use not only locally.. but globally).. and if that's goin well; why would they bother physically meeting a hobbyist unless the "price is right".. and yea some fake ads are easy to spot; but there are many on here with a good number of "encounter reports" (seen a few on other site for free over the yrs) that embellish their desription... providers talk.. some talk alot..lol.. i don't have PA either becuz idc or need it; and would rather stay anonymous.. no offense to premium access members.. anyway; all that said.. ladies please keep your guard up from creepers and infatuated hobbyists.. and mongers stay clear of providers with demons and the characters around them! Originally Posted by Mr.Random
Exactly. Well said.