MSM Blames Tea Party for Aurora "Batman" Shooting

Im not defending anyone from any media source but COF damn sure skewed the wording to suit his agenda .. some call that stupid, some call it lie, Im sure he would blame it on his glasses

the title of the Beeerfart article says POINTS TO not balmes

and from the article

There's a Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, page on the Colorado Tea party site as well, talking about him joining the Tea Party last year. Now, we don't know if this is the same Jim Holmes. But it's Jim Holmes of Aurora, Colorado.

maybe the TP earned the stigma when they decided to carry all those cute little "Next time I'll come armed" signs to their public events ............ Originally Posted by CJ7
The Tea Party hasn't earned any stigma. It's the OWS mob that have been arrested countless times and have shown themselves to be the dregs of society. They have also been embraced by the Democrat Party.
Twist it however you want, but the result is that the opponents of Obama were slandered based on no evidence whatsoever. If I were Tea Partier James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, I'd be on the phone with my lawyer to sue their asses.

Until they knew for sure, they should have kept their mouth shut. But it was just too tempting to run with idea that the guy was opposed to Obama. That is not journalism under any definition. Holmes should sue, and win big. That poor guy has been slandered beyond belief, solely because Ross and Stephanopoulos wanted to score political points.

They are beneath contempt. ABC should pay.
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Twist it however you want, but the result is that the opponents of Obama were slandered based on no evidence whatsoever. If I were Tea Partier James Holmes of Aurora, Colorado, I'd be on the phone with my lawyer to sue their asses.

Until they knew for sure, they should have kept their mouth shut. But it was just too tempting to run with idea that the guy was opposed to Obama. That is not journalism under any definition. Holmes should sue, and win big. That poor guy has been slandered beyond belief, solely because Ross and Stephanopoulos wanted to score political points.

They are beneath contempt. ABC should pay. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Me twist it however I want now thats fucking RICH !!!!

how bout you untwist it ? Im sure you dont see the TOTAL hypocrisy of you doing the exact same thing that Ross did do you? only difference is you changed the words and actually BLAMED someone rather than point to ...
Leave to CBJ7 to support the Obama side, regardless of the issue. If you can't see it, CBJ7, I can't explain it. However, I think you can see it, you just don't want to, because it casts aspersions on your candidate. You will defend the Left regardless of what they do. Fine.
Oh Bullshit CJ. The TP didn't do anything. Why do you want to deny that so much of this violence is coming from the left. This isn't under the radar either. The left celebrates it and tries to make heros of their thugs. You have a challenge CJ. Come up with one LEGITIMATE instance of a Tea party person committing public violence.
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 12:29 PM
JD, youre excused .

I simply said CARRIED SIGNS, no time did I even mentioin public violence.
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 12:39 PM
The Tea Party hasn't earned any stigma. It's the OWS mob that have been arrested countless times and have shown themselves to be the dregs of society. They have also been embraced by the Democrat Party. Originally Posted by joe bloe

from a TP gathering ...

http://www.actclassy.com/wp-content/...arty-signs.jpg

stigma attached, no violence no nothing ... just a sign and some moron carrying it.
Yeah, that looks scary, CBJ7. (Humor him, JD. He's not stable. Just smile, and move on.)

• WTF
  • 07-20-2012, 12:47 PM
It is either Obama's fault or the Tea Partys fault according to thr eccie sandbox! No gray area in nrre
  • CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 12:57 PM
Leave to CBJ7 to support the Obama side, regardless of the issue. If you can't see it, CBJ7, I can't explain it. However, I think you can see it, you just don't want to, because it casts aspersions on your candidate. You will defend the Left regardless of what they do. Fine. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Im not supporting anybody

I see you skewed the title of the thread is what I SEE

why did you lie COF? tell everyone why?

and another thing

how did you imagine Obama played into this lie of yours?
The guy portrayed himself as Batman's nemesis, the Joker. He even was dressed like him at the time of the shooting.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/...ater-shooting/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
The MSM is all about deceit, artifice and lies. Pegging this as conservative or reactionary violence is ignoring the evidence to date:

“We have some information, most of it is public. It clearly looks like a deranged individual. He had his hair painted red, he said he was ‘The Joker,’ obviously the ‘enemy’ of Batman,” Police Commissioner Kelly said at a news conference Friday.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/07/20/police-14-dead-in-colorado-theater-shooting/

“Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.” http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/quotes Originally Posted by The Joker
“The Joker is an anarchist.”
http://www.forafewmoviesmore.com/dis...ght-the-joker/
Batman . . . forced to deal with the chaos unleashed by an anarchist mastermind known only as the Joker . . .
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi324468761
http://www.comicvine.com/the-joker-l...rchy/65-50583/
Anarchism is often considered a radical left-wing ideology, and much of anarchist economics and anarchist legal philosophy reflect anti-statist interpretations of communism, collectivism, syndicalism or participatory economics (wiki).

• Doove
  • 07-20-2012, 02:11 PM
how did you imagine Obama played into this lie of yours? Originally Posted by CJ7
No shit!

Guy kills 14 people in a rampage.

COG gets all outraged over someone possibly suggesting a link to his side of the political spectrum.

As he then proceeds to use it to try to make Obama look bad.

And if that's not enough, he then proceeds to throw out a post inferring that it might actually be someone like me.

Great guy, that COG.
Doofie, the news reported that the guy was dressed like the Joker. I didn't refer to you at all. You are getting more delusional all the time. Please see a qualified physician, while you still can.

• CJ7
  • 07-20-2012, 02:42 PM
Doofie, the news reported that the guy was dressed like the Joker. I didn't refer to you at all. You are getting more delusional all the time. Please see a qualified physician, while you still can.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

that aside, how do you figure Obama into this and why did you make up words for the title of your post?
Obama doesn't figure into this at all. And I stand by the title of this thread.

Happy?