Debate predictions

Whirly and JD chiming in with the never-ending liberal media conspiracy theories.

And BOG, I repeat: Gary Johnson stands no chance of winning whether his name is on the ballot or not. He has no organization, he has no money, he has no chance. His chance to have a chance is not going to improve by much, and certainly not enough to have a chance, if he were allowed to participate. Not only does he have no chance, he's not even remotely close to having a chance. He's going to draw some teensy percentage of the vote. Why should someone with no chance of winning be allowed to participate? Because you like him?

Might want to think about why Johnson has no organization, money or chance to win. Because he's a fuckin' nut, that's why....like you. How can someone who has raised almost no money, has no organization and can't even manage to get himself on the ballot in all 50 states possibly be qualified to be President? I read today the guy has $50,000.00 in the bank. That's it.....somebody that can raise only $50K is qualified to be President? Doesn't seem likely.

By the way, all that having been said, I would be absolutely delighted if he were allowed to participate. Once his cockeyed ideas got some coverage, the loonie fringe whackos who are holding their noses while planning to vote for Mitt, would vote for your crazy. It would be perfect.

But, it's not gonna happen.
  • CJ7
  • 10-16-2012, 03:43 PM
ok ok, heres my prediction

I predict I wont watch.
I can't predict who will win the debate.

However, if Obama loses, I predict Al Gore will have a theory that the LOW altitude in Hempstead, NY, caused Obama to lose the debate.
There will be fact checkers there in case one of them states a fact...Jay Leno
We are talking about this debate. The last debate they expected Obama to dominate. Now they know they have to carry him along.