How much of a red flag is it if a provider doesn't ask for screening info?

I swim in the P411 registered Companions pool only. Life is good.
ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT!!

If it doesn't look right, doesn't sound right, doesn't feel right... It isn't...
Alyssa nailed it...always go with your intuition. If something telling you it's not right, it probably not.

This happened tonme once. I scheduled an appointment with a provider in an out of town location. I pulled up for our session and something felt wrong. I bailed and left and as I drove away I sent a text telling her something was not right.

My intuition was wrong and she went on the board and blasted me for flaking. I was receiving texts from hobby friends informing me of her blasts.

She texted me 2 to 3 times a day telling me I owe her money. I worked with the of the site admin to address the situation even offering to pay her for the hour I bailed.

Eventually her attacks on other people had escalated and site admins completely banned her .
It seems there are a lot of girls on Eros that don’t do screening
Which baffles me

It is mostly definitely sketchy when a provider doesn’t screen, regardless if she is real,
it is unprofessional not to screen for her own safety and yours so you know you are dealing with someone who handles business properly
What city did you find this provider on Eros?
Perfect! That means she doesn't care who shows up - you're golden!! Doesn't that bother you more than a little??
If not then go for it - have a great time! Be sure to post a review so I know what lady to avoid. Thanks for your help with MY screening.
RUN FOREST RUN!
Here are the reasons:
1) Eros is working with the F b I and DO h S, who raided their S Carolina offices last November. Took them 10 hours to confiscate files, computers, cc / legal names info. They're still up and running with tighter / mandatory verification, and know when a non-valid ID is sent to them (bc L E is checking them as they go). Therefore, it's very likely cops have profiles there, while targeting gents more so now with their new approach on arrests and "traffic king". Ladies, they are lying to you with the whole "your info is safe on our off-shore servers"... really? Then what took 10 hours to search and seize in S Carolina?

2) Screening for OC only, to me implies there is a physical measure of security waiting for you to arrive at her IC via "her own process" (ie, pimp, robber, cop, psycho...)

3) Engaging the company of a non-screener: you're not special, if she doesn't screen you, she doesn't screen anyone and neither of you know the character of her traffic; this puts you in danger too when in her presence, in or out, worse if she comes to you and is followed by a perp; likely she has something to hide and no screening is her deterrent, which obviously worked; if a cop, only a smart cop will screen as their deterrent, a lazy or dumb one won't; how do you even know upon arrival that "the great boobs in the pic", who doesn't screen, is even that girl and not a guy who'll jack your donation, phone, watch, wallet and beat the shit out of you, or if that goes wrong, might have to kill you?

You can relax through all this?

Use your upper head, not your lower... no one is safe from meeting strangers on the Internet and everyone should be researched before agreeing to meet, unless you're some Marvel super hero, I guess. Google Aileen Wuornos, the serial killer who killed all those johns...

If you consider me a bitch after reading this, then my intent was effective. I promote safety in our community for ALL who's legit... harm-seekers are on their own and karma's the real bitch here. Play safe!
You have made a good point there! She may be desperate for money! Not being careful!
She could also be an undercover, not worried about screening your ass, cause she plans on busting it! Let it go darling! There’s so many wonderful ladies out here! Pick another one! This is what is called your gut feeling! Something made you wonder about her, follow that instinct! Remember anyone can say anything online or in a text! You don’t know if they’re speaking truth or lies! Not until it’s too late! A police officer and a thief will tell you anything that works! Originally Posted by Maggiejewel
Great advice! Very true!
Perfect! That means she doesn't care who shows up - you're golden!! Doesn't that bother you more than a little??
If not then go for it - have a great time! Be sure to post a review so I know what lady to avoid. Thanks for your help with MY screening.
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
RUN FOREST RUN!
Here are the reasons:
1) Eros is working with the F b I and DO h S, who raided their S Carolina offices last November. Took them 10 hours to confiscate files, computers, cc / legal names info. They're still up and running with tighter / mandatory verification, and know when a non-valid ID is sent to them (bc L E is checking them as they go). Therefore, it's very likely cops have profiles there, while targeting gents more so now with their new approach on arrests and "traffic king". Ladies, they are lying to you with the whole "your info is safe on our off-shore servers"... really? Then what took 10 hours to search and seize in S Carolina?

2) Screening for OC only, to me implies there is a physical measure of security waiting for you to arrive at her IC via "her own process" (ie, pimp, robber, cop, psycho...)

3) Engaging the company of a non-screener: you're not special, if she doesn't screen you, she doesn't screen anyone and neither of you know the character of her traffic; this puts you in danger too when in her presence, in or out, worse if she comes to you and is followed by a perp; likely she has something to hide and no screening is her deterrent, which obviously worked; if a cop, only a smart cop will screen as their deterrent, a lazy or dumb one won't; how do you even know upon arrival that "the great boobs in the pic", who doesn't screen, is even that girl and not a guy who'll jack your donation, phone, watch, wallet and beat the shit out of you, or if that goes wrong, might have to kill you?

Use your upper head, not your lower... no one is safe from meeting strangers on the Internet and everyone should be researched before agreeing to meet, unless you're some Marvel super hero, I guess. Google Aileen Wuornos, the serial killer who killed all those johns...

If you consider me a bitch after reading this, then my intent was effective. I promote safety in our community for ALL who's legit... harm-seekers are on their own and karma's the real bitch here. Play safe! Originally Posted by KelsiStylez
+1 best post on here. I’m a google her as well. Thanks for the info.
I've seen providers who, it would seem, don't screen. They hug, kiss and grope at the entry way before donation is placed or any talk of activities. I don't know if this works in real life, but I've never been busted in my 9+ years in the hobby. I know I'm new to ECCIE, but had over 50 reviews on anoThER site. Having said that, I mostly meet providers on P411.
Yes, I got taken about 2 months ago from a woman on Twitter. No screening. Her friend came over and met me. Asked me to put donation in glove compartment (dumb) gave me directions down the street and fled with the money. Boy am I dumb. Anyway, she didn't try to screen me and I knew something was wrong. Should have left. Dumb, dumb, dumb.
Long story short, found a girl on Eros. Texted her, she takes forever to respond in general. Googled her number, almost no hits, but I did find the pictures under the same name but different number. Fair enough, not the first girl ever to get a new number. Asked if she needs references, but she says no. Only thing she asked me was time and duration.

I think she's legit because she offered outcall option as well, but what's everyone else's opinion? Originally Posted by Bart.Pimpson
If it had happened here where a lady can easily find your posts and reviews and see that you are in fact a legit patron, I'd worry less.

I personally take screening very seriously for everyone's safety.
Plenty of flakes on P411 as well. If you report them to Gina, they're gone as fast as you can say, "flak - ey"
RUN FOREST RUN!
Here are the reasons:

If you consider me a bitch after reading this, then my intent was effective. I promote safety in our community for ALL who's legit... harm-seekers are on their own and karma's the real bitch here. Play safe! Originally Posted by KelsiStylez

^^^^ What she said.
I would be cautious.. Good luck and be safe