And You Thought Amy Carter Was Ugly

to be fair, most guys believe that paying $1,000 to fuck someone you don't know, based on her physical attributes is "objectifying", and has much in common with One who would deride a woman he doesn't know, based on her lack of sexual or visual appeal.
to be fair, most guys believe that paying $1,000 to fuck someone you don't know, based on her physical attributes is "objectifying", and has much in common with One who would deride a woman he doesn't know, based on her lack of sexual or visual appeal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sorry man, but it's not "objectifying". It's being selective and choosing to spend your money as you like.
Sorry man, but it's not "objectifying". It's being selective and choosing to spend your money as you like. Originally Posted by eccielover
no need to be sorry.. I spend money on all kinds of different pussy, I dig it. I could use the same terminology you do, but I'm not going to pretend the women I pay to fuck are anything beyond my personal fuck machine.
no need to be sorry.. I spend money on all kinds of different pussy, I dig it. I could use the same terminology you do, but I'm not going to pretend the women I pay to fuck are anything beyond my personal fuck machine. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Hey neither do I. I don't pay women to be a fuck machine, I'm paying them to go away when I'm done.
Hey neither do I. I don't pay women to be a fuck machine, I'm paying them to go away when I'm done. Originally Posted by eccielover
we could save ourselves a lot of money, if our sex partners went away after we're done.. like Lucas McCain's do, when he finishes up at the Glory Holes
She may be political, but Amy Carter is not. Neither is Melania Trump.

And being political does NOT justify insulting women for their looks. When was the last time you saw a thread devoted to insulting the looks of a male politician.

It shows how vile, stupid, and insecure men are that they think that insulting the looks or style of Melania Trump, Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, or Hillary is a valid point. Originally Posted by Revenant
Ever see any comments about the "Orange Fat Guy" in the White House?
Chelsea Clinton is political. She's fair game...and pretty plain. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
So are yous, squeezedick.
Ever see any comments about the "Orange Fat Guy" in the White House? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Ah yes. The old "Two wrongs DO make a right" line of logic rears its ugly head.

You truly never learn do you?

And equating insulting a man's looks with insulting a woman's looks has NEVER been a good argument.

FAR more emphasis is unfairly placed on a woman's looks. A female virologist could find a cure for coronavirus and she would STILL get scrutiny for her looks that Dr. Anthony Fauci never gets.
Ah yes. The old "Two wrongs DO make a right" line of logic rears its ugly head.

You truly never learn do you?
Originally Posted by Revenant
he was saying Men do get posts and threads dedicated to their bad looks. you said they don't. he was giving an example where they do.

has nothing to do with 2 wrongs making a right.
to be fair, most guys believe that paying $1,000 to fuck someone you don't know, based on her physical attributes is "objectifying", and has much in common with One who would deride a woman he doesn't know, based on her lack of sexual or visual appeal. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Sorry, but I don't think they have anything in common.

I am paying for beauty, after all. So it is a relevant thing - we are going to have sex and I prefer that she be very beautiful.

And it is not my desire to pay $1000 for an hour. I'd rather pay $150, but that is not an option. The woman with the model looks gets to dictate her price.

But my willingness to meet her price demands does not mean I think it is OK to insult unattractive women.

What is the point in hurting someone's feelings?

Just because I won't pay a homely woman $1000 for an hour doesn't mean I think it is cool to abuse her. Just leave her alone, right?
Sometimes rhetorical speech is beyond some people. Notice how the same people take EVERYTHING that Trump says as serious.
he was saying Men do get posts and threads dedicated to their bad looks. you said they don't. he was giving an example where they do.

has nothing to do with 2 wrongs making a right. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Maybe or maybe not in this instance.

But I have read enough of JDB's posts in the past to know that he has made gratuitous insults about women's looks for no apparent reason.
For no apparent reason? There is always a reason but maybe you can't comprehend.
I have read enough of JDB's posts in the past to know that he has made gratuitous insults about women's looks for no apparent reason. Originally Posted by Revenant
For no apparent reason? There is always a reason but maybe you can't comprehend. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
watch it Revenant, you are only 2-3 posts from making the Taliban list
watch it Revenant, you are only 2-3 posts from making the Taliban list Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL.

JDB can blow it out his ass.