Deposits

couldn't agree with you more. Take the time to do your research on the girl. Companions with a strong online presence, professional photos, professional website, great reviews are not going to run off with a deposit that could ruin their whole reputation and name that they have built so hard for.
Deposits. If I had to list the top three debate topics of this industry, deposits would be tied for what is "proper screening protocol".

Let's be clear, this is a deposit. Not a full pre-payment. Due to the era of COVID, strange people have come out of the woodwork and it's caused issues for a lot of providers. The rate of last minute cancelations, NCNS, and screening issues has risen drastically. And right now, if we have a cancellation, we cannot easily just fill the time slot with someone else. Then again, before COVID I never met a provider that could replace a last minute cancellation with a client.

The deposit is there for numerous reason. If the client doesn't show up or cancels last minute, the provider is now compensated for the time they spent preparing. If the provider doesn't have a static incall and has to use hotels, now she's not "out" the cost of the hotel because the client didn't show or cancelled. If the provider is traveling to your area and needs a minor amount to hold your date or for the gas money to drive to you.

Please realize that oftentimes, a deposit ranges from a minor sum of $50 to a percentage of the rate like 25%. It's not always a large amount. Also, look at their cancellation policy. For example, IF a deposit is required to secure our encounter, then if you cancel with more than 24H notice, they may apply it to your next date regardless of when it is. If you cancel with less than 24H notice then they may say half of the deposit is forfeit. It really just depends but a savvy provider will not leave you second guessing and will have their policies explicitly outlined.

Also a legitimate provider who wants to protect their reputation and is about their business is not only going to be respectful about the deposit situation but they aren't going to leave money on the table either.

Finally, while I fully believe "cash is king", we have to shift to meet a new demographic of clientele where they are at. While I still accept cash in mail or a gift card for a deposit if I find the deposit necessary, I LLCd my business and it's opened up so many more possibilities like Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, Square, LLC Invoice, etc. The nice thing is it shows up as my generic business name on a client's end so there's no need to worry about peering eyes.

Suffice to say, providers and clients have this in common: there are some people who will be here to play you and some will be here to genuinely treat you right. It's the risk we all take. Do your research.
i think the last two posters gave a one good perspective from one side.
A provider well thought of on Eccie just ripped me off with a deposit, and I know her pretty well. Which is to say, I know who she is in real life.

I've never given a deposit before this. At first I was angry. Now I'm at the point of understanding how desperate someone must be for $400, and I'm pretty grateful to have the life I have. My second thought is that if they were smart, they should have tried to figure out a way to get $40K, not $400.

Never take the short money. An old Sicilian saying.

Ah well, it goes like it goes.
I use deposits for tours and newbies . Sucks guys get ripped off and ruins it for us legit ladies out here . My deposit is reasonable and I have never not committed/shown.

What shocks me more is the deposit I get and then THEY GHOST ME ! Lol

Can’t this worl d just be simple and we all commit to our word : ) . If only
I request a small deposit from someone who has fone a no-show or if they ask me to travel only. I would say never pay a deposit unless the provider has great reviews and is well known for consistently!!
What are some thoughts when a provider asks for a deposit before meeting? Have any of you every done it? Providers, have you requested that and is this a legit practice now or is it usually a scam? I am seeing it more and more and just wondered what you all thought. Originally Posted by hawkguy10
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...light=deposits

Here's the national thread on deposits. They are a NO GO. Not one explanation as to why can provide enough reason for any man to succumb to one.
A provider well thought of on Eccie just ripped me off with a deposit, and I know her pretty well. Which is to say, I know who she is in real life.

I've never given a deposit before this. At first I was angry. Now I'm at the point of understanding how desperate someone must be for $400, and I'm pretty grateful to have the life I have. My second thought is that if they were smart, they should have tried to figure out a way to get $40K, not $400.

Never take the short money. An old Sicilian saying.

Ah well, it goes like it goes. Originally Posted by Golfer1