Armed Terrorist Take Over Federal Building, Where Are The Post

How about your favorite photo of the Twin Towers in flames, LLephantMan?

I don't recall this thread having anything to do with the Branch Davidians, or Bill Clinton's AG.

So are you hijacking yet another thread? Where's the substance?
  • DSK
  • 01-04-2016, 08:15 AM
What's your point SLOBBRIN?

What would you have said if they'd have been Muslim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would have asked them if they wanted to meet Allah.
0zombies wetting panties... Grab a coffee, because this is soup-to-nuts. There is more... Check it out

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...y-persecution/<-<-<--- THIS, READ IT!

[Full Story on What’s Going on In Oregon – Militia Take Over Malheur National Wildlife Refuge In Protest to Hammond Family Persecution…="5"][/SIZE] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The lying liberals and there willing co-conspirators in the BLM have NOOO problem forcibly taking private property for tree hugging causes or for supposed " wild life " management. Bad news for the lying lib idiots and government types, ANIMALS MIGRATE TO THE BEST HABITAT FOR THEIR NEEDS, NOT WHERE SOME IDIOT LIBERAL BUREAUCRAT SAYS THE ANIMALS SHOULD GO ! Typical of the lying libs (especially that POS Judge ) to stack the deck against that Hammond family . Another version of targeting by this POS LYING LIBERAL government, just like the IRS gestapo !
According to the FBI definition;
Anyone who uses violence, or the threat of violence, against CIVILIAN targets of a country in order to secure political change is guilty of terrorism.

I see no threat of violence against civilian or otherwise. I see people who say that they will resist but have not said how they will resist.

So this entire thread is now based on a lie and that may be why there have so few posts.

I wonder if Louise has ever heard the phrase "double jeopardy"? These two ranchers were previously sentenced for their "crimes" and served their time. Now a new judge decided that they should be in prison longer. That is the real outrage. That someone can go through the system and some third party who calls themselves a judge can decided unilaterally that time served is not enough. I think we should focus on this corrupt judge and find out who they are.
  • WTF
  • 01-04-2016, 12:31 PM
According to the FBI definition;
Anyone who uses violence, or the threat of violence, against CIVILIAN targets of a country in order to secure political change is guilty of terrorism.

I see no threat of violence against civilian or otherwise. I see people who say that they will resist but have not said how they will resist.

So this entire thread is now based on a lie and that may be why there have so few posts.

I wonder if Louise has ever heard the phrase "double jeopardy"? These two ranchers were previously sentenced for their "crimes" and served their time. Now a new judge decided that they should be in prison longer. That is the real outrage. That someone can go through the system and some third party who calls themselves a judge can decided unilaterally that time served is not enough. I think we should focus on this corrupt judge and find out who they are. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
So you are ok with armed folks taking over Federal property?
So you are ok with armed folks taking over Federal property? Originally Posted by WTF
maybe they are similar to those safe zones where no white people were allowed

or the new york park where operation smell bad camped out near wall street
You can't make this shit up. After two days they have run out of food and are asking people to use the federal post office to send them food
You can't make this shit up. After two days they have run out of food and are asking people to use the federal post office to send them food Originally Posted by BigLouie

I thought Montel killed them all by now?

Hey 0zombie want some truth?

UNBELIEVABLE Update – Oregon “Bundy Militia” Standoff – The U.S. Attorney At The Heart of The Hammond Family Problem…
Posted on January 4, 2016 by sundance
The media are focused on the “Bundy Militia” angle to the standoff in Burns Oregon, where Aamon Bundy and brothers have taken over a Malheur Wildlife Refuge Headquarters to draw attention to the plight of the Hammond family (Full Complex Back Story Here).

HERE---> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...amily-problem/

I thought Montel killed them all by now?

Hey 0zombie want some truth?

UNBELIEVABLE Update – Oregon “Bundy Militia” Standoff – The U.S. Attorney At The Heart of The Hammond Family Problem…
Posted on January 4, 2016 by sundance
The media are focused on the “Bundy Militia” angle to the standoff in Burns Oregon, where Aamon Bundy and brothers have taken over a Malheur Wildlife Refuge Headquarters to draw attention to the plight of the Hammond family (Full Complex Back Story Here).

HERE---> http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...amily-problem/

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
The Hammonds are complying with the law, even though the punishment for the crime is harsh. The Bundys are just armed thugs who want their 15 minuets .
What do you call the OKC bombing, JDrunk? Civilian target?
BootLips wants it, he got it... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So now you get to explain what BootLips means. Just so we all know what page we're on, IOTY.
So you are ok with armed folks taking over Federal property? Originally Posted by WTF
Wow, talk about totally missing the point.

1. The land didn't start out as Federal property.
2. The CONVERSION of state/private land to Federal property is WHAT THEY ARE PROTESTING!! Where the hell else should they gather? On the steps of the county courthouse?

But of course, armed folks at BLACKLIVESMATTER rallies taking over various state, private and federal properties in their many protests are perfectly fine with you, because I never heard a peep from you about their protests and tactics. The only real difference... the armed folks at the Ferguson and Baltimore protests didn't have LEGAL guns so they kept theirs hidden until they popped some caps and hit some police, right??
And anybody can be declared NCM. lOoks like you already have, fool, with your hysterical knee jerking.

Now go back into your bunker and open a can of potted meat. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
if you threw that NCM jab at me you better know what you are saying idiot.

it makes you look like a jealous cock fag.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NCM

Acronym for Nice Cock Man! Commonly used as a friendly praise or term of endearment. Believed to have been started by Baracca after smoking {forbidden subject} with Lippy Slidell, Walter P, and Donnie Manos out behind the rib shack. Words may also be substituted in place of "cock" for universality.

i'm rather sure you didn't really mean this definition did ya? idiot. if so ..

"Lucy, you got some 'splainin' to do!!!"

The Hammonds are complying with the law, even though the punishment for the crime is harsh. The Bundys are just armed thugs who want their 15 minuets . Originally Posted by i'va biggen

So you're saying that everyone with a gun is a thug? Does that include cops? How about Secret Service agents. It is not against the law to carry a gun in Oregon. I think you need to apologize to everyone who legally carries a gun.
So you're saying that everyone with a gun is a thug? Does that include cops? How about Secret Service agents. It is not against the law to carry a gun in Oregon. I think you need to apologize to everyone who legally carries a gun. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
OMG judy, how did you screw up my statement like that? Keep taking those smart pills, and get your eyes checked.