Should Sessions resign? Absolutely not!

Of course he should resign he is on tape lying to congress which is perjury. You cannot be the attorney general if you lie under oath on tape. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
No, I don't think Sessions should resign. Resigning would be giving Congress an easy win. Let congress prove he perjured himself and then congress can assign a special prosecutor to convict Sessions.

Jim
exact question and answer:

Franken asked if there had been a “continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.”

Sessions replied, “I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.”

he didn't ask if he had ever talked to a Russian. Sessions answer is that he was called a surrogate a time or two, and that (in the surrogate role) he did not

if franken was attempting to trap sessions at the time ( he's attempting to now in this political witchhunt, along with his media and other dims) he should have asked sharper questions

the question concerned continuing exchanges of information between the campaign (trump surrogates, those acting in that capacity) and the Russians, not about any conversation or contact when acting as senator

what is a surrogate anyway? someone who supports a candidate? or someone actually representing and at the time acting in the role of representing another? its the latter. when sessions was acting as a senator, he wasn't a surrogate

was Sessions even attempting to evade or mislead? no, its ridiculous. He had no intent, and answered truthfully. The fact some russian was in the audience at an event never crossed his mind and if it had, wasn't applicable anyway, nor if the ambassador had visited his senatorial office
Clinton was impeached for less.

You boys is such hypocrites.
No, I don't think Sessions should resign. Resigning would be giving Congress an easy win. Let congress prove he perjured himself and then congress can assign a special prosecutor to convict Sessions.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The proof is in th video and transcripts of his confirmation hearings, Jim. Unless you believe those videos and transcripts were doctored...

Dum, dum, DUMMMNNN!!!!!
Russian "Dossier" on urinating prostitutes - nowhere

Russians hacked the election - nowhere (per FBI and Obama himself)

Russians met with Sessions - nowhere

Fake news; Franken used fake CNN news during Sessions hearing. Russians - it's all they got.
Greta van Susteran at MSNBC said the Dems can't nail Sessions for perjury based on his nomination hearing. She has a JD from Georgetown and I have respected her opinions on legal questions ever since she covered the O.J. Simpson trial for Court TV.
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 04:45 PM
Greta van Susteran at MSNBC said the Dems can't nail Sessions for perjury based on his nomination hearing. She has a JD from Georgetown and I have respected her opinions on legal questions ever since she covered the O.J. Simpson trial for Court TV. Originally Posted by lustylad
They didn't convict Clinton but they both lied.

Only an idiot would think both of those were not being deceitful in there testimony
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 04:49 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/attor...ry?id=45858137

Fucking guy did the right thing....unlike you numbnuts.

It was the smart thing to do. He was sucking up all the news toward Trump in a negative light.A McCain win
The proof is in th video and transcripts of his confirmation hearings, Jim. Unless you believe those videos and transcripts were doctored...

Dum, dum, DUMMMNNN!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I haven't seen them. If there's proof of these allocations, congress should get a prosecutor. Lets watch and see.

Jim
WATERGATE 2.0 2017
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2017, 05:12 PM
I haven't seen them. If there's proof of these allocations, congress should get a prosecutor. Lets watch and see.

The guy lied but he will get off obasically a technicality kind of like Clinton.

He was smart to drop it...he was getting hammered.
Did Assmuncher just go thru another meltdown? Get that faggot sissy another tampon.

Exactly which allocations are you referencing, Jim?
Exactly which allocations are you referencing, Jim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
he's referencing allocations or allegations or alligators. what's the difference u idiot?

hogzilla aka assup strung up like the fascist racist hog he is

bahahhahahaaaaaa
Exactly which allocations are you referencing, Jim? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The ones Democrats are accusing Sessions of. Perjury, Treason whatever else they can come up with tomorrow and the next day. Chasing ghosts is a favorite Democratic past time. They love it more than playing golf.

Jim