Portugal Spain?

what does that mean ? Originally Posted by ninasastri
It means merci!!
oh i thought obrigada (o) in portugese? Grazie is italian :-)
oh i thought obrigada (o) in portugese? Grazie is italian :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
Gracias (sp) = merci (fr) = obrigado (pg) = grazie (it)

Got it!! Have a nice stay....send pictures (naked pictures of you, I don't really need to see Portugal)!!
Gracias (sp) = merci (fr) = obrigado (pg) = grazie (it)

Got it!! Have a nice stay....send pictures (naked pictures of you, I don't really need to see Portugal)!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
i sure will :-) me embarrassing myself on some surfboard :-)
i sure will :-) me embarrassing myself naked on some surfboard :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
There!! That's better and will save you from embarrassment - trust me!!
There!! That's better and will save you from embarrassment - trust me!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
you mean like that ??
you mean like that ?? Originally Posted by ninasastri
That's exactly what I meant.....thanks!
here`s the story to the photo above :-)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_189643.html
here`s the story to the photo above :-)
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_189643.html Originally Posted by ninasastri
You mean that wasn't YOU with Richard Branson?!?! Fake photos!! Bait-N-Switch!! ......I'm tellin'....!!
You mean that wasn't YOU with Richard Branson?!?! Fake photos!! Bait-N-Switch!! ......I'm tellin'....!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
i already got PM with the notion that i should remove "my" name from the photo for privacy reasons ..... :-)) (lol) .... no, sorry, i have the same body though ..... but i am not a supermodel and never met Mr. Branson either :-)
The girl does appear to be very attractive.
Gives new meaning to the old phrase “rode hard and put up wet.”
The girl does appear to be very attractive. Originally Posted by SR Only
i figure that is why she is a supermodel :-)
The girl does appear to be very attractive. Originally Posted by SR Only
i figure that is why she is a supermodel :-) Originally Posted by ninasastri
SRO, you having trouble committing to your observation here?? Or did you really mean that's the friggin' hottest naked woman I've ever seen with her legs wrapped around a billionaire!!
SRO, you having trouble committing to your observation here?? Or did you really mean that's the friggin' hottest naked woman I've ever seen with her legs wrapped around a billionaire!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
She is just so sexy in that pic. This is what you tell a son: "Listen boy, do your homework and do well in school and you'll have hot babes hanging on you like that one."