Serious Question

THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS ON HERE THAT CLAIM MULTIPLE POPS, I BELIEVE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. THEY SAY THEY CUMM 3 OR 4 TIMES IN 60 OR 90 MINUTES. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.
GREAT QUESTION !!! Better than expected response from our ladies. I have read similar reviews that itimadat the hell out of me and my vanilla style. Connection is key , along with iop , preferably real , but either way help me help you. I have had the good fortune of sharing time with many educated , exciting , hot woman. There have at times been performance on my part that were less than the occasion called for. It was handled well , and with care and comfort...
I'm pretty simple and uncomplicated , and just lookin for that hour of excitement and touch. He'll , I'm long past mattress gymnastics but normaly do have the momentum ( with the right lady ) to have a pretty good time. This should be a good thread for both and I personally admire your openness .
THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS ON HERE THAT CLAIM MULTIPLE POPS, I BELIEVE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. THEY SAY THEY CUMM 3 OR 4 TIMES IN 60 OR 90 MINUTES. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. Originally Posted by rodog44
A. Your caps lock is on.

2. Every one of my reviews claiming multiple pops is factual, and I invite you to contact the ladies for confirmation.
I've lost clients due to me moderating this section of ECCIE. Why?

Because we talk about such a wide, and wild, variety of topics and some men just feel intimidated to visit with me.

And they really shouldn't. I'm always kind and ready for anything goes GFE. And perhaps a bit more!

The point is that I've even written a topic in Dallas coed asking, "Is intercourse becoming obsolete?" because these days, actual boinking is almost rare in my case.

Men LIKE the touch, the handjobs, the oral and the gentle caresses. So being with an older man, or a younger one that has ED issues, is really more common than you might think.

As far as the reviews goes, they're often embellished just a little bit. I've been lucky that I haven't had fake reviews but there have been a few that weren't very accurate.

It's the human condition, I think, to want to present a really good picture for others to believe and enjoy reading.

Elisabeth
Interesting thread. I can tell you that what happens in one session may not happen in the next one. I have seen younger guys have trouble popping, and I have seen older guys rock my world. The ones that have an ED issue, typically find other avenues to get their jollies, like daty. Even if they tell me it isn't gonna happen, I am stubborn enough to keep trying and that makes them come back. OP, don't think you are not in the norm, you are just one of the regular guys!
Agreed...
I LUV cock worshipping....it does not matter if it is hard or soft....it's ALL good!
{there is more to a great session than a hard cock!} Originally Posted by DallasRain
As far as I have had younger guys have trouble getting hard because a provider can be pretty or too intimidating I hear that a lot... Also in the reviews i notice guys will also puff themselves up a bit too.. As you read in the review forum.. A lot guys say that this type of thing is a fantasy to them. So if it is their fantasy they are going to Puff it up to make themselves look like Superman...

Just think if you leave a review of a girl that you paid 400 to see... Would any guy Really say I couldn't get hard??? No, guys are competitive before anything else, Therefore they are going to beef up the review so that they can look like "sex machine". You are right they may have tried three of four positions... However, i have had clients try several positions in a matter of 3-5 mins.. just because guys pay for an hour doesn't mean they stay an hour...
I wouldn't feel bad About anything because this is a fantasy world anyways..
The body has many erotic points on it, other than just a hard penis.
The pleasure is in the journey of seeking and finding them : )
So true.. LMFAO...

THE NUMBER OF REVIEWS ON HERE THAT CLAIM MULTIPLE POPS, I BELIEVE IS TOTAL BULLSHIT. THEY SAY THEY CUMM 3 OR 4 TIMES IN 60 OR 90 MINUTES. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK. Originally Posted by rodog44
Sorry, I didn't answer the last couple of questions on there..
I actually prefer to see older males 50+ because they focus on more than just hard cock..
I am one of the guys with the ED problem as well. I let the provider know before the session and that way I am more comfortable during the session. Im not a FS guy anyway. I like a nice sensual session with a good BBBJ and some daty with alot of touching, kissing and playing. I have never had a problem from a provider about the ED problem. I am now comfortable with myself in this situation so it makes the sessions better.
Sometimes, it isn't all about sucking a dick.
Sometimes a quiet place, a kind word, being appreciated, feeling wanted, and cared for is needed initially.
Compassion and understanding when there is a medical problem has gone a long way ...in my world.
Eliazabeth W., the idea of someone being intimidated by you just makes me shake my head.

You are uber smart, kind, caring, creative and adventurous. You are fantastic as a GFE. If someone wants to venture into the kink realm, they couldn't find a better guide--a partner with whom they could be more comfortable that what they do will be done skilfully and with absolute respect for boundaries, and outstanding ability to read her partner.
I too have found that just the intimacy of holding each other, in a loving embrace, can mean everything to someone, including myself. Some of my most favorite memories in the hobby are about that very thing.
Human contact is all but lost anymore, I mean genuine human contact, where if even for a brief moment in time, simply having someone hold you in their arms can make you feel like nothing can hurt you. As much as we reject that part of us, be it survival skills or ego, it is something that is deeply needed. That closeness and intimacy is what makes us human.
Sorry, got a little deeper than I intended!
I don't think so.. I was speaking to a provider near Albany a couple months ago and she told me she had an older client in his late 50's or so and was pretty fit guy. Says he can cum 3-5 times in an hour session

I much rather would be able to ejaculate once and be able to go as long as I wanted then at like a teenager and cum instantly